ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Northumberland Boys!!!

Good Luck Lancaster! I don't want any of our teams to ever play any big games down there again- those refs embarrassed their entire district.

If LHS wins, Region title game in Neck!

Northumberland in states, Join the party Red Devils!

Yeah fouls were crazy in the first half..2nd half were more even..great game by both teams..ref are not homers if anyone wants to know..first time seeing this group and i been to all the home games

Reactions: uvacavs1
Yeah fouls were crazy in the first half..2nd half were more even..great game by both teams..ref are not homers if anyone wants to know..first time seeing this group and i been to all the home games

Thanks for your input. I like to gather perspectives from all sides. I was not there but it sounded really bad on the radio.

Too bad it will be all about the refs - still great game by both.

Was at the game and the refs was horrible clearly one sided call game. Northumberland should’ve won by at least 10 but anyway a win is a win

Was at the game and the refs was horrible clearly one sided call game. Northumberland should’ve won by at least 10 but anyway a win is a win

It sounded like it was really bad and one sided- whatever Ref Association this bunch came from hopefully will look into it.

Most refs (well over 90%) do a great job or at least try to - Thankfully NHS was able to survive the either bias and/or incompetence of this group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT