ADVERTISEMENT

What happened!

BayShore Marauder

VaPreps Rookie
Feb 12, 2009
Viewing the warm ups of the Lancaster game at Westmoreland on the network and suddenly the gym was emptied.??
Any idea what occurred?

VA HOOPFEST SHOWCASE SERIES @ WESTMORELAND HIGH
Game 4 #1 Lancaster vs Greensville & Game 5 Surry vs westmoreland are canceled due to altercation

Lancaster was not involved. The boys were on the court warming up for the next game. It started out in the commons area. I heard a few of the Westmorland players were involved.

Last edited:
Lancaster was not involved. They boys were on the court warming up for the next game. It started out in the commons area. I heard a few of the Westmorland players were involved.
First football season and now basketball season with incidents involving Westmoreland players. Not a good look.

First football season and now basketball season with incidents involving Westmoreland players. Not a good look.
Seems to be a common occurrence. Who are they going to blame this time? Essex wasn't there. Or were they?
Some over there seem to place blame on everyone but their fan base and players. Personal accountability is cool, it's cooler when you practice it and own it.

What habit is that? I have been coaching at Westmoreland since 2008! ALL of my players have received the just punishments for what happened in games. I have seen many schools allow players to spit in another players face/throw rocks at a player when giving hand shakes at the end of games/punch another teams coach/ and I can go on so don’t make this out to be just a Westmoreland thing because I have witnessed or been around every school in this area including Westmoreland that has had players that are not saints and those players not be held accountable

Seems to be a common occurrence. Who are they going to blame this time? Essex wasn't there. Or were they?
Some over there seem to place blame on everyone but their fan base and players. Personal accountability is cool, it's cooler when you practice it and own it.
Essex was at Essex playing Middlesex

Reactions: gwb16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT