ADVERTISEMENT

Who is South County's new Quarterback?

BlueFan

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2001
WHO IS SOUTH COUNTY’S NEW QUARTERBACK?

It’s Michael Drake Tull, a senior and transfer from Osbourn Park. Before Friday’s blowout of Langley, he had never won a game as a varsity starting quarterback.

Then he threw for 274 yards and 7 — seven! — touchdowns in his first start for the Stallions (1-0).

He connected with All-Met wide receiver Dillon Spalding for 187 yards and four touchdowns.

Source:
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uch-like-a-top-5-team/?utm_term=.b914ced55974

If this is the kid I saw from last year he is legit. Tall kid, can throw and if you surround him with good players he will help South County win games. I believe he is 6 2 range.. Long.. Throws a good ball. Just played on a bad team last year with a bad offense. Has all the measurables to be a very good high school QB and college QB.

Ok - He has the spalding kid to throw to... That kid is nasty... All I have to say Northern Region watch out. This kid with those type of weapons will be dangerous. South County every year is a legit Region/State contender. With this kid at QB Northern Region Fairfax teams watch out.

Reactions: 757FridayNiteZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT