ADVERTISEMENT

2015 NIKE Mid-Atlantic Coach of the Year Clinic-Feb.20-22

TIDEPRIDE01

VaPreps Varsity
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2007

ADVANCED REGISTRATION ENDS FEB. 16th!

Coach:
My name is Jared Van Acker and I am the Clinic Director of the Mid-Atlantic NIKE Coach of the Year Football Clinic hosted in Northern Virginia/D.C area. I wanted to personally invite you to attend this amazing clinic! The clinic is scheduled for Feb.20-22,2015. Congratulations, to all of you who won a state championship this season! There are a bunch of exciting things to look forward to for the 2015 NIKE Mid-Atlantic Coach of the Year Clinic including:

Nike COY Clinic Special Passes

The Individual Pass - For $100 attend two Nike COY Clinics of your choice.
Select the 2nd Clinic when you Pre-Register Online.
Individual Pass Pre- Registration must be signed up ONLY Available Online

Westin Washington-Dulles[/B]. They have given a fantastic room rate of $75[/B] per a night for a single or double room. This is the lowest weekend rate of all the Coach of the Year Clinics! You may access their direct website at www.westindulles.com, or through a link on nikecoyfootball.com[/URL], or call # 1-866-932-7062[/URL].

"Let's Pack the Place"

· Great NIKE Speakers from the PAC 12, ACC, C-USA, and the BIG 10!
The "Clinic of Champions" will have outstanding High School presentations by State Champions from the States of VA, MD, DE, DC, and WV!
· The clinic will also have presentations from nationally- recognized High School Football Programs from across the United States! Coaches including Rush Propst- Colquitt Co. GA...State Champions!
· Lecture session exclusively for Youth Coaches with outstanding presenters on the agenda
· FREE Conference Room meeting space for Off-Season Staff Meetings- Meeting space is provided on a first come, first served basis! Please utilize this space and opportunity to your advantage to get ahead in the off-season.
FREE Coaches Social sponsored by 1st Team Sports on Fri Night and F.C.A Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday Morning! You can register by mail by filling out the attached mail/fax registration form or ON-LINE[/B] by credit card at nikecoyclinicnovadc@gmail. com. Thank you and I hope to see you at the NIKE Mid-Atlantic Coach of the Year Clinic in February!

Mid-Atlantic Clinic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT