ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Spotsyl Football

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
Fl0kJVgWYAEb8RW

You need to put the school name on the schedule in addition to the logo. I am not sure who the opponents are 08-25 and 9-8. Lafayette and Atlee??

When high schools put out these schedules in this format, they really need to put the name of the schools. Fortunately for me, I was easily able to figure out nine of the ten schools. I originally had no clue who the September 8th opponent was. So, I looks at all the state high schools that started with the letter "A". That didn't help much. I was going to guess Albemarle, but I wasn't confident. Spotsylvania had never played Atlee as well so I wasn't confident it would be them either.

And then, I went to Spotsylvania's Twitter, and they mentioned that it was Atlee.

So, when you post a schedule, post the actual name of the school. Don't even post just their Twitter Handle (as many on this board do when posting schedules or scores).

When high schools put out these schedules in this format, they really need to put the name of the schools. Fortunately for me, I was easily able to figure out nine of the ten schools. I originally had no clue who the September 8th opponent was. So, I looks at all the state high schools that started with the letter "A". That didn't help much. I was going to guess Albemarle, but I wasn't confident. Spotsylvania had never played Atlee as well so I wasn't confident it would be them either.

And then, I went to Spotsylvania's Twitter, and they mentioned that it was Atlee.

So, when you post a schedule, post the actual name of the school. Don't even post just their Twitter Handle (as many on this board do when posting schedules or scores).
DATES REVISED... and in addition logos with school names.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT