ADVERTISEMENT

2A Bracket Challenge Results - 2nd Round

Keith_Stone33

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 30, 2013
Round 2 is complete and we had a whole bunch of folks get all the games correct. Next week we will start eliminating some folks from contention most likely so I'll likely add total points remaining.

The first figure is total points and the second is points earned in rd 2. Let me know if there are any errors and I'll get them fixed.

1. bullrun25 - 32 (16)
1. 3nPunt - 32 (16)
3. BCKnights - 31 (16)
3. BigWinners - 31 (16)
3. kw85 - 31 (16)
3. gladiators01 - 31 (16)
7. RowdyBB - 30 (14)
7. G Master Blaster W - 30 (16)
7. Trevor_Cash - 30 (16)
10. lovethisgame78 - 29 (14)
10. newleather - 29 (14)
10. obguthr - 29 (16)
10. Keith_Stone33 - 29 (14)
10. maroons1 - 29 (14)
15. b.Di3_2016RU - 28 (12)
16. Gunz41 - 27 (14)
16. Ryan4VT - 27 (12)
18. Lineheart - 26 (12)
18. pizzzzza- 26 (12)
18. tylerrossfc10 - 26 (12)

Hey Keith - not a big deal or anything - I actually got 7 right (missed Union) = 14 points (you had me for 12) - which would give me 28 points total for 2 weeks.

I guess I have an 'outside' shot since the points increase next week - and there's always that chance for an upset.

Since I'm next to last I'm not going to lose any sleep - but that would put me only 4 points out of first.

Hey Keith - not a big deal or anything - I actually got 7 right (missed Union) = 14 points (you had me for 12) - which would give me 28 points total for 2 weeks.

I guess I have an 'outside' shot since the points increase next week - and there's always that chance for an upset.

Since I'm next to last I'm not going to lose any sleep - but that would put me only 4 points out of first.
Hey pizzzzza, I have you missing the Central/East Rock game as well.... Just to verify as the AP is not always right, East Rock did win that game, correct?

Yes Rockingham won

I imagine that would affect a lot of the picks - I think maybe only a few picked Central - can't remember - in fact, there was even a comment about being no 'love' for Central.

I imagine that would affect a lot of the picks - I think maybe only a few picked Central - can't remember - in fact, there was even a comment about being no 'love' for Central.
It shows you picking central and dan river to win.

Keith - I just went back to double check - here's my picks on the thread:

Giles @ Appomattox
Union @ Dan River
Graham
@ Martinsville
Glenvar @ Richlands
Madison @ Stuarts Draft
Central Woodstock @ East Rockingham
Buffalo Gap @ Clarke
Strasburg @ Goochland

10 pizzzzza, Thursday at 9:24 PM
Glad you posted that, I see where the confusion is now. Thats for the pickem playoff challenge. The results I posted are for the bracket challenge, where you make all your picks before the playoffs start. I'll bump that thread up to the top so you can double check me there. Looks like you picked ER in the pickem and Central in the bracket challenge

ahhhh geeee.....just blame it to being old and senile then! LOL

I totally forgot about there were two challenges...........now I see why I was confused!

Thanks for clearing all of that up - I had totally forgotten about the bracket challenge!

Reactions: Keith_Stone33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT