ADVERTISEMENT

2A Girls Quarterfinals: #1 Ridgeview (67) #4 Nottoway (29) - FINAL

pizzzzza

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Nov 9, 2001
Defense of Ridgeview giving Nottoway all sorts of problems. Ridgeview fans exploding as the Cougars call timeout. 9-0 Pack

The shutout ends with 7:02 left in the half as Nottoway hits 1-2 from the charity stripe.

Nottoway's first FG comes with 5:05 left in the first half. 18-3 Lady Wolfpack.

Lady Wolfpack lead extended to 34

44-12 midway through the third

End 3rd: Ridgeview 52, Nottoway 18.

Kayla Mullins with 21 points, 6 rebounds, 3 steals in three quarters for Ridgeview and it appears her day is done.

Looks like it will be a Ridgeview vs. Floyd County rematch in Richmond.

Ridgeview empties the bench with 2:55 to go in the ball game. Pack lead 60-24

Final - Lady Wolfpack 67, Nottoway 29.

Lady Wolfpack take on Floyd County Thursday in Richmond

Nice to see some of my tweets being used there pizzzzzza. :) I am nervous yet excited for the rematch with Floyd. First game was much tighter than the final score would indicate.

Reactions: pizzzzza
Nice to see some of my tweets being used there pizzzzzza. :) I am nervous yet excited for the rematch with Floyd. First game was much tighter than the final score would indicate.
Thank you for the tweets, by the way.

I usually try to get credit where credit is due - but sometimes I forget, or I'll use 5-10 different twitter accounts for the same game, so it's hard to keep it separate.

It's too bad this is a semifinal game - but in the end, only one team can be the champion.

I think Ridgeview will triumph in this game - and will face Wilson for the title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT