ADVERTISEMENT

4A East (Conf 17/18) - Score Updates Inside

5:57 to play - Lake Taylor 28, Heritage 19.

Lafayette 19 Grafton 13 - 11:21 4thQ

Lafayette 27, Grafton 21. FINAL. Lake Taylor travels to Lafayette next week

Hey OCBoy....

FINAL: LAKE TAYLOR 42 HERITAGE 19

I'm not sure about Lake Taylor vs Lafayette - that's what was being reported on twitter by 757teamz

Reactions: OCBoy
Hey OCBoy....

FINAL: LAKE TAYLOR 42 HERITAGE 19

I'm not sure about Lake Taylor vs Lafayette - that's what was being reported on twitter by 757teamz
Eastern View at Lafayette
LT at Dinwiddie

Social media wrong as usual.

Reactions: pizzzzza
Thanks for your updates I GREATLY appreciate it

My pleasure - but I don't know if it was me or what, but tonight the web site was especially hard to post scores - kept double posting and/or hanging on the page after posting this happened last week as well - that's why I decided to combine the scores into one thread - it was impossible to keep up individual games updated because of this.

LT at Dinwiddie

LOL - good one!

I had read that the 4A East cross bracketed as well - but then I saw the twitter post, so that really confused me!

Irregardless, both games should be great ones!

LT at Dinwiddie

LOL - good one!

I had read that the 4A East cross bracketed as well - but then I saw the twitter post, so that really confused me!

LOL - good one!

We could use the extra day- hard fought, physical game with some real bruises- no one carted off but shoulder issues for DT and key RB. They both returned and played but some more rest couldn't hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT