ADVERTISEMENT

News 4A Hoops Top Ten (Jan. 25th update)

Matthew I was wondering what do you think of EC Glass this year? Malik Knox and TJ Jones looked very good against a very good Hargrave team Saturday. I also seen them lead a huge comeback win over Rustburg a couple of weeks ago.

Matthew I was wondering what do you think of EC Glass this year? Malik Knox and TJ Jones looked very good against a very good Hargrave team Saturday. I also seen them lead a huge comeback win over Rustburg a couple of weeks ago.

They're starting to click... had won seven in a row - including an OT triumph over Amherst - before that loss to Hargrave you mentioned. Guard play can take a team a long way in the playoffs and they've got two good ones in Knox and Jones. Thought it might take some time to jell with the loss of Tai-He Jeter to graduation; he meant a lot to them, especially on the offensive end, last season.

Getting out of Conference 23 won't be easy; GW-Danville and Liberty Christian as well as Charlottesville will have a say in the picture. Rebounding going to be critical for them. But they starting to piece things together that I could see them being a tough out. Would be surprised if they made it as far as last year though.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT