ADVERTISEMENT

4A West: (3) Salem 34 (2) John Champe 7 - Final

Good job Salem. One step closer to the familiar runner up Trophy. LT is on a roll once again.

Wow did champe even show up... well to be honest jf will let beat salem again. . Now u come into sabra stadium. Navy Cameron will have a field day.. Claiborne will run the trap well and Ramsey will play well ,but I don't want to see another blowout in the finals, JF will make it a game and win this one

True anything can happen, BUT Salem want make it happen. Next week will be a struggle for them for the right to the runners up trophy.

Salem looked very strong against John Champe; especially when it came to controlling the game at the line of scrimmage. Salem's line looked fantastic and the Spartans used a great running attack to set up the pass (which to be honest, they really didn't even need to do).

John Champe's quarterback played well but he could only carry his team so much. The Knights defense was on the field quite a bit and was worn down by the visitors.

I've only seen half of the final four remaining in 4A. I will say this, If Courtland somehow upsets Lake Taylor and Salem knocks off Jefferson Forest, I could totally see Salem beating Courtland in the state title game by at least 17 points. That's the only scenario I can even guess on considering I haven't even seen Lake Taylor or Jefferson Forest play.

I will say that last night's Courtland game bored me to tears despite their defense coming up big. I don't think their line and their defense as a whole are strong enough to hold up to the ball control offense of Salem. Offensively, Courtland is one dimensional with a hurt running back who is one play away from being bench bound for the rest of a game.

Last edited:
Wow did champe even show up... well to be honest jf will let beat salem again. . Now u come into sabra stadium. Navy Cameron will have a field day.. Claiborne will run the trap well and Ramsey will play well ,but I don't want to see another blowout in the finals, JF will make it a game and win this one
Salem will play their game while you work on your spelling!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT