3) Louisa 27.667
4) Monacan 26.000
5) Courtland 23.833
6) Midlothian 22.167
7) Huguenot 20.833
8) Powhatan 20.800
9) Chancellor 18.857
10) Hanover 18.5

This seems to be the correct standings. How do you see it playing out? I think a lot depends on the Bird games for Monacan and Dinwiddie. I admittedly don't know much other than Bird is undefeated along with Dinwiddie and Monacan's lone loss was to powerhouse Manchester. If they both win Dinwiddie runs and hides with the #1 seed and Monacan would take the two I believe.

Reactions: OCBoy
This seems to be the correct standings. How do you see it playing out? I think a lot depends on the Bird games for Monacan and Dinwiddie. I admittedly don't know much other than Bird is undefeated along with Dinwiddie and Monacan's lone loss was to powerhouse Manchester. If they both win Dinwiddie runs and hides with the #1 seed and Monacan would take the two I believe.
If Dinwiddie loses to any of the 3A teams on their schedule they lose the 1 seed. I think it goes like this....
1. Dinwiddie
2. Monacan
3. EV
4. Louisa

If Dinwiddie loses to any of the 3A teams on their schedule they lose the 1 seed. I think it goes like this....
1. Dinwiddie
2. Monacan
3. EV
4. Louisa
I posted on another thread but I think Louisa finishes 3rd. There isn't one difference but a number of tiny ones that add up. The Battlefield teams have one fewer OOD win then the Jefferson teams. Courtland could end up 8-2, huge for Louisa but not as big a deal for EV (most of those wins are in district. EV gets the points weather Courtland has them all or they are spread out). Orange will only have 3 wins maybe, however Louisa still gets the in-district wins from those Orange losses.

Reactions: OCBoy
I posted on another thread but I think Louisa finishes 3rd. There isn't one difference but a number of tiny ones that add up. The Battlefield teams have one fewer OOD win then the Jefferson teams. Courtland could end up 8-2, huge for Louisa but not as big a deal for EV (most of those wins are in district. EV gets the points weather Courtland has them all or they are spread out). Orange will only have 3 wins maybe, however Louisa still gets the in-district wins from those Orange losses.
Very possible

Reactions: VAHSFootballFan

Its so hard to do the estimations, because of the bonus points, but if everybody wins out it should will be Dinwiddie, Monacan, Louisa and EV by a very slight margin. Powhatans cancellation of their game with Hopewell could hurt Louisa and Powhatan.

VAHSfan it seems as if you are a Jefferson District and Powhatan fan. If Powhatan gets in, who do they match up better with Monacan or Dinwiddie?

Its so hard to do the estimations, because of the bonus points, but if everybody wins out it should will be Dinwiddie, Monacan, Louisa and EV by a very slight margin. Powhatans cancellation of their game with Hopewell could hurt Louisa and Powhatan.

VAHSfan it seems as if you are a Jefferson District and Powhatan fan. If Powhatan gets in, who do they match up better with Monacan or Dinwiddie?
The game cancellation hurts Powhatan more than Louisa b/c I think Hopewell beats them. I do follow Jefferson District more than others but not Powhatan specifically.
Not having seen Monacan or Dinwiddie this year it would be hard for me to judge who is a better match up. Overall though I think either one is a tall order for Powhatan.

Reactions: RVA804 and mbonape1
The game cancellation hurts Powhatan more than Louisa b/c I think Hopewell beats them. I do follow Jefferson District more than others but not Powhatan specifically.
Not having seen Monacan or Dinwiddie this year it would be hard for me to judge who is a better match up. Overall though I think either one is a tall order for Powhatan.

Probably right on that... But Powhatan hung in there with Louisa last week so they are certainly capable of making a game of it.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT