9. John Handley 18.8
10. James Wood 17.2
11. Halifax County 16.75
12. Blacksburg 16.6
13. George Washington 16.25
14. Mecklenburg County 14.6
15. Charlottesville 12.75

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I’m not positive. I’ve heard they were equal to our 2, our 3, and our 4.
I’ll try to get a solid answer.

I hope so. They did that screwy 6 team thing a few times in the past.

How about 4C? Are they still doing that crazy convoluted, “politically correct” system they use?
They did that because they only had 8 teams. Some regions in C1 and C2 had similar numbers and teams were making the playoffs with 1-9 or 0-10 records. Then those teams would play a team like Riverheads and get creamed.

Hah, well, think we all forgot Millbrook existed. 4-0, not too shabby for them. Still games against Sherando, Kettle Run, and Jefferson (WV), all teams who beat them last year but definitely an up year for Millbrook, it would seem.

Conventional wisdom would tell us Salem finishes 9-1, Glass 9-1, and JF at 8-2. That Sherando/Millbrook game might determine the 4 seed but that might just get them a rematch in the first round and a potential trip to Salem in the second round.

Hah, well, think we all forgot Millbrook existed. 4-0, not too shabby for them. Still games against Sherando, Kettle Run, and Jefferson (WV), all teams who beat them last year but definitely an up year for Millbrook, it would seem.

Conventional wisdom would tell us Salem finishes 9-1, Glass 9-1, and JF at 8-2. That Sherando/Millbrook game might determine the 4 seed but that might just get them a rematch in the first round and a potential trip to Salem in the second round.
Glass will finish 8-2 at best. I don't see them beating LCA

I wouldn't just assume JF will lose to Glass. They may, but JF looks legit. I'm not saying they are Salem level legit, but I think them and Glass will be a terrific game and could go either way.

Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT