36.3 West Potomac
34.3 Oscar Smith
34.0 South Lakes
33.9 Thomas Dale
33.7 Manchester
33.2 Woodside
32.2 C.D Hylton
32.2 Grassfield

Has there ever been a more dominant margin than with what Ocean Lakes is doing?! Maybe the Curry-led Hampton teams in the 90s? The Beach ain't exactly a juggernaut district, but those are still insane numbers.

I don't think anyone will keep up with Ocean Lakes in the playoffs either I don't see any weak points in the team when I seen them play 3 times this year they look way better then last year team with 2 qbs that can change the momentum on offensive side ball if something isnt going right but both have played really good and they are way better passing team then last year team.

Last edited:
Gilliam do you think Lake Braddock will be the team to beat up North and could possibly play in the state title game ? Is there any YouTube vids on them you can link me with so I can see what they look like

Gilliam do you think Lake Braddock will be the team to beat up North and could possibly play in the state title game ? Is there any YouTube vids on them you can link me with so I can see what they look like
I don't know much about what's going on in 6A in the North, but I think South County and Lake Braddock are the overwhelming favorites to get to final four. Wesfield seems weak on offense and Robinson seems a tier below the rest.

6A feels like Ocean Lakes and then the rest.

Last edited:
Has there ever been a more dominant margin than with what Ocean Lakes is doing?! Maybe the Curry-led Hampton teams in the 90s? The Beach ain't exactly a juggernaut district, but those are still insane numbers.
Definitely a few. We tend to forget how good some team's numbers are at the end of the regular season because the playoffs usually dampens it down, but Ocean Lakes is right up there with the best.

As with many teams around the state their highlights are available to watch on hudl.

I watched Lake Braddock a couple weeks ago and their offensive philosophy was a bit different from any other team I have seen so far this year. They kept it on the ground for the most part but ran a lot of direct snaps to a couple of shifty RB's who often broke out into space for long gains. If LB had to open up the offense and throw the ball in the playoffs they are probably more than capable of doing that as well with their veteran QB... well-balanced offense overall. Playing against a strong offense or juggernaut team like Ocean Lakes, they may be susceptible to giving up big plays on defense. At least that is what I saw when they played West Springfield. Take note of the Soco @ LB game this Friday.

Wish I could go up north watch the big showdown between SC vs LB should be a good atmosphere and game up there for that game I have a feeling it could be down the wire kind of game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT