VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
A program record 7 players signing from Armstrong football today Headed to;
@VMIAthletics
@GoArmyWestPoint
@vsufootball1882

@CNUcaptains

GK4-TckXYAAAuf8

This needs to be all over the news today. In the Richmond area this week, there were three 16 year old boys who lost their life due to gun violence, one not far from Armstrong High School. Congratulations to these young men and continue to pray for our youth in this cold cold society we live in.

This needs to be all over the news today. In the Richmond area this week, there were three 16 year old boys who lost their life due to gun violence, one not far from Armstrong High School. Congratulations to these young men and continue to pray for our youth in this cold cold society we live in.
not news (and should not be) it is a matter of course.
and the on the flip side; everything that happens in the community near a school should not be attributed to the school; but we know that is done on purpose.

I hope this motivates the community to continue investing in this program because it's clearly paying big dividends for these kids.

not news (and should not be) it is a matter of course.
and the on the flip side; everything that happens in the community near a school should not be attributed to the school; but we know that is done on purpose.
Nobody has pinned any of the tragic events to Armstrong or any RPS school. It’s been a rough week in the city of Richmond in general. All I’ve heard is one shooting after another. For those who don’t know, check out Jon Burkett CBS 6. Your original post is hands down the most positive thing I’ve seen in a few weeks.

Reactions: CRF4Dan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT