ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst schedule?

being related to Kirby or the Rose kids does mean good blood. I met about 8 players this weekend. They seemed pumped

Re: wikki

I know why they all quit but will not share on here. I know their parents.

Re: Amherst baseball now 6-1

They handed Rustburg their first loss and beat Glass. looking good

Please share Wikki, maybe you could tell us without throwing anyone under the bus?! It would be very interesting to hear some of the inner workings or lack there of, of any program. Congrats to Amherst baseball!

Not sure what you are replying to because you always post under the first thread. Reply under the thread you are responding to so I know what you are talking about.

Regardless of what happened, they are still kids and need motivation from someone. One kid got in trouble and it makes sense that he was not on the team.

Regardless of what happened, they are still kids and need motivation from someone. One kid got in trouble and it makes sense that he was not on the team.
No need to post whats going on at Amherst..I don't think Shawn is the answer at QB and there's a reason why he got switch to WR..If you don't feed Henley the ball behind that young but huge Offensive line it might be another losing season for the Lancers..

Reactions: wikki
Dont know much about him,only what ive been told. A couple kids and parents that i work with say he was playing wrong position but was trying real hard. But for some reason he quit last year no one knows why. But i hear the kids are really ready to follow him ,that hes well liked.Thats all I know. I work with his father and I asked him why he quit and he really didnt say much. I asked him did it have anything to with the coach and he said NO that he liked the coach. It was a personal matter,
Not true..

No need to post whats going on at Amherst..I don't think Shawn is the answer at QB and there's a reason why he got switch to WR..If you don't feed Henley the ball behind that young but huge Offensive line it might be another losing season for the Lancers..
I hope not

I hope not
I think a big part of the problem is their schedule. They play a brutal schedule and it may be hurting their confidence. I feel that their is something to be said for scheduling and it depends on "who" you are. If you are dominating then you can get away with a tough schedule. However, if you are struggling, you might want to think about scheduling some teams that you believe you can win to build the teams confidence. I believe much of sports is about having confidence. If a team believes they can win then they can be very dangerous. If the team has no confidence in themselves then they will probably lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT