ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst vs Blacksburg

AMHERST #1

VaPreps All District
Oct 22, 2001
Mad heights, va
Any thoughts?
I'm looking forward to this game this week everything I've seen so far I'm liking an can see improvement as they have played. I feel like Amherst has a good chance to put one in the win column.

Reactions: wikki
Any thoughts?
I'm looking forward to this game this week everything I've seen so far I'm liking an can see improvement as they have played. I feel like Amherst has a good chance to put one in the win column.
I hope you are correct. If they played all quarters like they did in the first, no problem. I see them improving each game

Any thoughts?
I was at the GW-Amherst game and I think Amherst is better than most people would think. They are much more organized and the guys seem to really believe in one another. BUT...I don't see them beating Blacksburg this year. As much as Amherst has improved, they still have a lot of wrinkles to get out. They had several delay of game penalties and several plays where they barely got the snap off before a delay of game. They also had several false start penalties. They had at least three high snaps on punt and a few bad punts in general. All of this may seem minor but against good teams like GW and Blacksburg, they play a huge role. For these reasons, I say Blacksburg will get the win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT