ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst

So happy for them also Wikki. Amherst best players is still extremely young and when you add that 9th grade group to the mix next year,We should compete at a high level again.J.V has outscored their opponets 101-0 and that same group went underfeated with 1 team scoring aganist them last year.

I Know the JV is undefeated and that should help the next season

I think lineheart was referring to the “same bunch” as the 2019 B team.
Yes Sir I was referring to that 9th grade bunch at Amherst..2019 B team was dominating and now that same bunch is playing well at the J.V level.Thank you jfcav1 for clearing that up.

Reactions: wikki
Glass must have changed things up alot, i was expecting Amherst to just totally dominate Glass.

Glass must have changed things up alot, i was expecting Amherst to just totally dominate Glass.
Glass graduated something like 26 seniors off of last years team, and has started a total of nine 9th and 10th graders at one point or another this season. All of that plus a two week quarantine in the middle of the season (fewer practices) and a lot of injuries haven't helped. Friday night was a painful missed opportunity, but a step forward.

Reactions: lyhsports
Amherst had two turnovers and one was a punt inside the 5 yardline with Glass picking up the ball and scoring a TD from the start. They will sink you. Amherst started playing better but they are still nowhere near what they hopefully will be in the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT