ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst's Derrick Spencer

No comments yet
He's truly the difference maker for that team. I know Turner has been missed and he is certainly an offensive leader. Imo Spencer is the team's leader. Great LB on defense, and WR/RB on offense. His interception against Salem was the key turning point in that game and completely shifted the momentum to Amherst. I'm sure if I talked to Noah today he would tell me that he will not be throwing passes across the field against Amherst again! I went down on the field after Friday’s game and congratulated the guys on a good game against PH. Several of them took pictures with me so that was pretty cool.

I am always shocked to see how well he runs. His body type does not look like the kind of players that would have that kind of speed but he is very fast.

I am always shocked to see how well he runs. His body type does not look like the kind of players that would have that kind of speed but he is very fast.
Yes he dies and he also has a good eye did reading the other QB, he has lots of interceptions for scores

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT