ADVERTISEMENT

Another Heartbreak For Lake Taylor

tommythecpa

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Jun 19, 2001
Lost another state championship game as Titans lose a fourth qtr lead against Monacan. The Chiefs get revenge for the loss against LT in the 2014 fb semifinals.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Very impressive, as well as extremely difficult, to reach the championship game in both football and boys basketball in the same academic year; I think it's more difficult the higher you go in classification. They could easily have won football, and sounds like they were in great position in this game today.

Any of the kids from the football team play basketball? What kind of college prospects on the Titan bball team?

Very impressive, as well as extremely difficult, to reach the championship game in both football and boys basketball in the same academic year; I think it's more difficult the higher you go in classification. They could easily have won football, and sounds like they were in great position in this game today.

Any of the kids from the football team play basketball? What kind of college prospects on the Titan bball team?
Dez Palmer and JT Wahee were the only football players on the team if I'm not mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT