ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance of an upset this week?

If Smith is playing tonight for Millbrook, I would say them beating Kettle Run would be an upset, without Smith? I don't think it will be close

If Smith is playing tonight for Millbrook, I would say them beating Kettle Run would be an upset, without Smith? I don't think it will be close
So what happened to Smith's foot/leg/ankle/whatever? I hope he gets to still play some his senior year! He and Gavin are a 1-2 punch.

So what happened to Smith's foot/leg/ankle/whatever? I hope he gets to still play some his senior year! He and Gavin are a 1-2 punch.

A couple of the radio people said he didn't have his boot on last week so even if he doesn't play tonight I wouldn't be surprised if he did by the end of the season.

I think Millbrook will be able to score on Kettle Run but unless they find something on defense it could be a 49-35 sort of game.

I think Millbrook will be able to score on Kettle Run but unless they find something on defense it could be a 49-35 sort of game.

I wouldn’t think that a Millbrook win over Kettle Run is an upset game. Both are fairly similar.

It’s Really too bad about Smith. Especially in his senior year. I also hope he is able to get back on the field.

The only way Millbrook puts up a lot points on KR is through the air. The DBs for KR are a little more run stoppers then pass coverage skill set. Kettle Run can give up big plays from the air. That’s how Handley put up 14 offensive points on KR. The D line and backers for KR are tough.

I hope it’s a good game like the Handley game.

Reactions: Shruikan
I wouldn’t think that a Millbrook win over Kettle Run is an upset game. Both are fairly similar.

It’s Really too bad about Smith. Especially in his senior year. I also hope he is able to get back on the field.

The only way Millbrook puts up a lot points on KR is through the air. The DBs for KR are a little more run stoppers then pass coverage skill set. Kettle Run can give up big plays from the air. That’s how Handley put up 14 offensive points on KR. The D line and backers for KR are tough.

I hope it’s a good game like the Handley game.

Well like I said before, if Smith isn't playing, I don't expect it to be close. I don't Millbrook is that far away from Handley as far as a better team. I got Handley above the Pioneers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT