ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone ever looked at the On3.com website?

Vaborn76

Silver Member
Aug 26, 2024
On3.com
I stumbled upon it this weekend, due to someone posting about it on facebook. If you go to the site, then click on high school scores at the top and then click on schools and type in whatever school you want. It post past and future predictions for that teams past and upcoming games. Somehow its shows to be pretty damn accurate with its past picks, I am curious to see how it does on the future games. It predicts the scores and predicts each teams chance ( percentage) of winning. I haven't researched it enough to know what metrics its using...may be a form of AI..i dont know, but i was intrigued by it, and just wondered if anyone else has ever seen it.

On3.com
I stumbled upon it this weekend, due to someone posting about it on facebook. If you go to the site, then click on high school scores at the top and then click on schools and type in whatever school you want. It post past and future predictions for that teams past and upcoming games. Somehow its shows to be pretty damn accurate with its past picks, I am curious to see how it does on the future games. It predicts the scores and predicts each teams chance ( percentage) of winning. I haven't researched it enough to know what metrics its using...may be a form of AI..i dont know, but i was intrigued by it, and just wondered if anyone else has ever seen it.
I have not seen it but I will take a look at it. Thanks for posting about it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT