ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Know who Huguenot is scrimmaging

Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS
Pop Corn GIF by FirstAndMonday

You really need to humble yourself about a team that legit has done nothing to get the hype you’re giving them. Being disrespectful to a proven coaching staff at HSHS is wild.

From what I was told by the folks at GW Danville the trade film from Huguenot was unwatchable
Bad angle and film started late on every play couldn’t see formations how do you send that quality of film out to college coaches and opponents lol

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
From what I was told by the folks at GW Danville the trade film from Huguenot was unwatchable
Bad angle and film started late on every play couldn’t see formations how do you send that quality of film out to college coaches and opponents lol
If what your saying is fact then that's a rec league move! Not going to get a lot of respect from fellow coaches and Huguenot will get the same film in return.

All our kids from LCA got a top quality education. You mus be one of dem haters from Thomas dale! All our kids had great grades at LIFE who Coach Scott has now ranked in the top 25 in VA according to Maxpreps. No other school in Chesterfield or the city is on that list! All our kids worked out on the college level with Coach Scott having 100% of his playas get scholarships at LIFE. THE SAME WILL BE DONE AT THE NOT! Bustas!!!
Life Christian in the same sentence with quality education is hilarious 😂. With that being said, Life looks like a jackleg semi pro team now. They looked legit in football and basketball (when Kenard Richardson, Ikechi Chantilou and Will Henderson were there). Those kids are my guys and had they not gone to LCA, I know for a fact that they’d be playing D1 ball and would be seniors this year, about to get a degree. They’ve bounced around from JuCo to JuCo and are still having eligibility concerns. None of the football players have found any stability at the next level. For me, that’s not on Scott because he put them in position to get noticed, but you gotta think that school work over there is a joke. Scott kept it afloat but Life Christian isn’t anything more or less than a high school level Virginia University of Lynchburg. The glamor of Scott, the national schedule, and the offers covered it up, but it’s a trash school that obviously isn’t preparing their students for the real world & college.

Reactions: Senex
Bo, that was always my criticism of Life Christian (beyond differences of opinion about recruiting tactics). The school for those players was more or less a computer lab with Virtual VA classes offered. Is this a shift for you, or am I misremembering your earlier thoughts on school at Life Christian?

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Bo, that was always my criticism of Life Christian (beyond differences of opinion about recruiting tactics). The school for those players was more or less a computer lab with Virtual VA classes offered. Is this a shift for you, or am I misremembering your earlier thoughts on school at Life Christian?
I don’t exactly remember what I said, but I admit that I may have spoken out of ignorance at the time. There are a lot of different school settings now so it’s hard to put a finger on if Virtual VA, Edguenity, or Center for Diversified Studies like programs (I think they use Edgenuity) are effective in preparing students for college. Most of the time, students who are on the cusp of dropping out or badly behind use these avenues to catch up. After COVID, I’m 100% against online learning. I think it has its place, but certainly don’t believe in using it when the opportunity to get in person instruction is there.

I was hearing that they were using this program from a 3rd party in the Midwest for their instruction, but who knows! I’m all for doing what’s best for your child but after seeing what hybrid/online learning did to our kids, I would say I spoke out my ass at the time.

Reactions: Senex
Gotcha. Yeah, EdGenuity as a tool to get borderline kids graduated is good. I agree with you that online or computer learning as a default is not positive for student learning.

Saturday 11am come and see the Thrill on Forest Hill. We had to scrimmage Amelia because Oscar Smith, Phoebus, and Dinwiddie didn’t want any of us! People be hating on Coach Scott but he is the best coach in the 804! His staff is right there with the Highland Springs staff. HSHS is way down and got beat by Dale yesterday. Huguenot will easily go 10-0 and in may get scored on in the playoffs. Haters gonna hate but the truth is the TRUTH. COACH SCOTT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WINNER! Never had a losing record as a head coach with 5 state titles and 2 national championships. Come get this smoke if you want!
Well I sincerely hope my Eagles can remain within ten touchdowns of you this Friday. :)

Well I sincerely hope my Eagles can remain within ten touchdowns of you this Friday. :)
Given what seems to be positive reports out of the Heritage scrimmage that should be doable. Did hear the sophomore QB from Heritage had some success through the air so GW will have to clean that up. Should be interesting to see the post scrimmage reports from the GW side and the Huguenot side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT