ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Know who Huguenot is scrimmaging

Saturday 11am come and see the Thrill on Forest Hill. We had to scrimmage Amelia because Oscar Smith, Phoebus, and Dinwiddie didn’t want any of us! People be hating on Coach Scott but he is the best coach in the 804! His staff is right there with the Highland Springs staff. HSHS is way down and got beat by Dale yesterday. Huguenot will easily go 10-0 and in may get scored on in the playoffs. Haters gonna hate but the truth is the TRUTH. COACH SCOTT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WINNER! Never had a losing record as a head coach with 5 state titles and 2 national championships. Come get this smoke if you want!

Saturday 11am come and see the Thrill on Forest Hill. We had to scrimmage Amelia because Oscar Smith, Phoebus, and Dinwiddie didn’t want any of us! People be hating on Coach Scott but he is the best coach in the 804! His staff is right there with the Highland Springs staff. HSHS is way down and got beat by Dale yesterday. Huguenot will easily go 10-0 and in may get scored on in the playoffs. Haters gonna hate but the truth is the TRUTH. COACH SCOTT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WINNER! Never had a losing record as a head coach with 5 state titles and 2 national championships. Come get this smoke if you want!
We have a great hype man, here!

@PHSBlue&Gold, that isn't hype it delusional thinking... I am not going to trash Coach Scott or the Falcons. There is talent on Forest Hill Avenue no doubt. @FalconParent1 you can boost up Huguenot all you want, but they will have some growing pains. Region B is no joke. The Falcons going to shutout Varina, King George, and Dinwiddie? I'll call and raise you a $1,000.00. speaking of smoke, what the heck are you puffing?

Last edited:
Five state titles, and two national championships at rec league is not exactly high school. Lol he has not had a winning record since he coached rec league. Lmao

For the record, Phoebus and Dinwiddie are playing out of state competition, so I’m quite sure they ain’t ducking nobody in a scrimmage. 🤫🤫

Love your hype, but pump the brakes! It’s different on Airport Drive!

Reactions: General172011
Highland Springs didn’t play Thomas Dale yesterday. They played them today.

Just to add some fuel to the delusional fire, @FalconParent1, wasn't Scott the head Coach at Life Christian Academy? Sure was and under his direction Life never had a winning season. In fact, they were 15-27 in five years. Best Coach in the 804?????

I’m so lost. You think premier programs in the state ducked a scrimmage? Lol. People have things planned out well ahead of time. We legit are about to play a scrimmage played at real game speed against Maury and start the season with Smith but we are ducking Huguenot? No offense but who is Coach Scott? 5 state title and 2 national championships on what level?

Five state titles, and two national championships at rec league is not exactly high school. Lol he has not had a winning record since he coached rec league. Lmao

For the record, Phoebus and Dinwiddie are playing out of state competition, so I’m quite sure they ain’t ducking nobody in a scrimmage. 🤫🤫

Love your hype, but pump the brakes! It’s different on Airport Drive!
Wait you’re serious?!?! Those titles are from the rec league level? Wow no disrespect but those are meaningless on the high school level.

Some of you guys know not to give out your SSN or CC# if someone asks you for it over the phone, right? Being serious here.

Some of you guys know not to give out your SSN or CC# if someone asks you for it over the phone, right? Being serious here.
I hear ya @1MoreHokie, but you are basing your opinion on what you are reading and our sarcastic responses. We hear this nonsense quite often and it's been going on for five years. Some very sound talent at Huguenot, but over inflated egos from fans, players, and the prior administration at Life. I will leave the coaching staff out of the conversation as they appear to be trying to do what's right. I like confidence, but these guys genuinely think they are the best team in Virginia. We all know better, but these people are extremely uninformed about how things really work in the public schools.

Like Mike Tyson said, Everybody's got a plan until they get hit. It will be interesting to see how Huguenot and Falcon Parent respond. It is fine and entertaining to talk the talk but, at some point the ability to walk the walk becomes the true measure. Buckle up the season is just around the corner and will be here in no time, then we see who has the bodies to actually cover the checks their mouth has been writing.

It won’t be close. Y’all getting all the SMOKE!
I spoke with one of the parents today,and he realistically thinks Huguenot is goin six and four! glad he was realistic. His son is a freshman, and has played for the coach since he was eight years old. He’s allowed to play there,because of the Richmond city open enrollment system, but he doesn’t live anywhere close to the Huguenot district.

I saw this today. Huguenot has some more firepower than in previous years. For a few series Amelia moved the ball easier than I thought they would. I’d say Amelia was a bit better than I thought also. When I left it was 24-6 Huguenot. Not sure if either team had one’s in or two’s and when so the only real takeaway for me is Hug has more firepower than last year for sure. I didn’t see anything that made me think they could beat the top ranks in 4a yet, but they would be dangerous to overlook. Certainly upgraded and and if the QB was able to run in the scrimmage it would have likely made a big diff in Huguenot’s favor

Good stuff @mbonape1. Appears the Falcons did what they were supposed to do. From what you saw and the referenced improvement do you think they are a top four team in the Dominion?

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Good stuff @mbonape1. Appears the Falcons did what they were supposed to do. From what you saw and the referenced improvement do you think they are a top four team in the Dominion?
I think they are in the discussion for sure. I don’t think any team in the dominion is overwhelmingly better. I’d lean toward Manchester being the favorite though. What comes after is anybody’s best guess.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
I can see the Falcons finishing 6-4 and they will be fighting for the last 2 spots in the region B playoffs. I tend to believe Manchester and Bird will beat Huguenot. If the go 7-1 or 6-2 against everybody else in the Dominion they will be okay. Anything else and they will stay home. A lot of parity in the Dominion this year. @mbonape1 did Midlothian lose a ton of talent?

I can see the Falcons finishing 6-4 and they will be fighting for the last 2 spots in the region B playoffs. I tend to believe Manchester and Bird will beat Huguenot. If the go 7-1 or 6-2 against everybody else in the Dominion they will be okay. Anything else and they will stay home. A lot of parity in the Dominion this year. @mbonape1 did Midlothian lose a ton of talent?
Yeah they only have 4-5 returning starters but did have 130 kids turn out for football so they have to be serviceable at least

All the haters saw what’s up today. Best Coaching staff in VA! Smashed Amelia 50-6. Amelia QB sent home in the ambulance. Tee Jay you can still get out of the first game if you wanna cause we can pick up IMG! Stop sleeping on Coach Scott!!! The Not is back on Top!

All the haters saw what’s up today. Best Coaching staff in VA! Smashed Amelia 50-6. Amelia QB sent home in the ambulance. Tee Jay you can still get out of the first game if you wanna cause we can pick up IMG! Stop sleeping on Coach Scott!!! The Not is back on Top!
you’re a wild dude 😳

Reactions: Senex
So you showed class hitting the QB in a no QB contact scrimmage?! You know,I physically spoke to one of the Huguenot players and his parent Friday,and at least those 2 are smart enough to say…it’s only AMELIA! Not exactly a prime team. As I said earlier…I didn’t know they still had a team. This ain’t rec league, and you’ll see why those players that left Huguenot FOR TJ left. At Tj they actually have a LEGIT chance at a title. We saw Life get embarrassed for the ENTIRE time he was there,and make sure you don’t ghost us when he’s getting mollywhopped in the REAL division of VA. I promise….this ain’t rec ball!

Anybody out there know Amelia’s nickname?! Your spirit is fun,but you may end up getting these kids hurt with the bulletin board Material.

So you showed class hitting the QB in a no QB contact scrimmage?! You know,I physically spoke to one of the Huguenot players and his parent Friday,and at least those 2 are smart enough to say…it’s only AMELIA! Not exactly a prime team. As I said earlier…I didn’t know they still had a team. This ain’t rec league, and you’ll see why those players that left Huguenot FOR TJ left. At Tj they actually have a LEGIT chance at a title. We saw Life get embarrassed for the ENTIRE time he was there,and make sure you don’t ghost us when he’s getting mollywhopped in the REAL division of VA. I promise….this ain’t rec ball!

Anybody out there know Amelia’s nickname?! Your spirit is fun,but you may end up getting these kids hurt with the bulletin board Material.
Amelia Raiders. A Class 2 team that was 5-6 last year.

Hoos Springs I guess you are a springer fan. Coach Johnson at HSHS is no where near the coach that coach Scott is! All coach Johnson does is recruit. He doesn’t develop talent or get kids into college like Coach Scott has done for the last 20 years! How many players do you have that should be playin ball in other counties? King William Glen Allen and Hanover? Coach Scott is bringing da souf back with players from da city not the county! If y’all want the smoke why don’t y’all set up a scrimmage with us? That’s right stay on the East End! Y’all don’t want none of us!

Not that I’m doubting you Hoosprings, but does TeeJay have the team to win it this year @CRF4Dan?

Not that I’m doubting you Hoosprings, but does TeeJay have the team to win it this year @CRF4Dan?
My personal favorite in D2 now is Rivershead. TJ is gonna be there toward the end,but they’ll go further in D3 than Huguenot will go in D4!

Last edited:
Hoos Springs I guess you are a springer fan. Coach Johnson at HSHS is no where near the coach that coach Scott is! All coach Johnson does is recruit. He doesn’t develop talent or get kids into college like Coach Scott has done for the last 20 years! How many players do you have that should be playin ball in other counties? King William Glen Allen and Hanover? Coach Scott is bringing da souf back with players from da city not the county! If y’all want the smoke why don’t y’all set up a scrimmage with us? That’s right stay on the East End! Y’all don’t want none of us!
Now ain't this the pot calling the kettle black!?...Y'all reppin' the city but half the team lives in Chesterfield County...And developing kids and getting them into college? How many Life kids panned out in college?

TeeJay in C3 now bro. Do they have a lot coming back?
They have a decent amount coming back, and I know they got a bunch of transfers from within the city. I know they got three or four kids from Huguenot that refused to play for that coach. I didn’t realize you could move about so freely in the city, but they have something called open enrollment now.

I will give PJ a chance at D2 but not at D3. I saw what Hopewell did to Hermitage today, and that was not pretty at all.

Now ain't this the pot calling the kettle black!?...Y'all reppin' the city but half the team lives in Chesterfield County...And developing kids and getting them into college? How many Life kids panned out in college?
All our kids from LCA got a top quality education. You mus be one of dem haters from Thomas dale! All our kids had great grades at LIFE who Coach Scott has now ranked in the top 25 in VA according to Maxpreps. No other school in Chesterfield or the city is on that list! All our kids worked out on the college level with Coach Scott having 100% of his playas get scholarships at LIFE. THE SAME WILL BE DONE AT THE NOT! Bustas!!!

They have a decent amount coming back, and I know they got a bunch of transfers from within the city. I know they got three or four kids from Huguenot that refused to play for that coach. I didn’t realize you could move about so freely in the city, but they have something called open enrollment now.

I will give PJ a chance at D2 but not at D3. I saw what Hopewell did to Hermitage today, and that was not pretty at all.
PJ isn’t their coach anymore. He hasn’t been there in 3 years. PJ went to Godwin and now works in Central Office.

All our kids from LCA got a top quality education. You mus be one of dem haters from Thomas dale! All our kids had great grades at LIFE who Coach Scott has now ranked in the top 25 in VA according to Maxpreps. No other school in Chesterfield or the city is on that list! All our kids worked out on the college level with Coach Scott having 100% of his playas get scholarships at LIFE. THE SAME WILL BE DONE AT THE NOT! Bustas!!!
The whole program at life Christian under coach Scott was an embarrassment! It’s a trash program that won’t even be existing in the next 3 to 4 years. The man has not had a winning season since rec ball with 12 and unders. Dashawn is now searching for a home after falling on his face in college. Huguenot is not ranked at all in the top 25! 🤣 I bet you we don’t see Scott down at the rec leagues in the east end telling single moms about a better education at Huguenot, than at Highland Springs!

PJ isn’t their coach anymore. He hasn’t been there in 3 years. PJ went to Godwin and now works in Central Office.
The kids that went to TJ from Huguenot refused to play for Coach Scott. I got that directly from one of the players parents that I spoke to Friday. I knew that PJ left and I know the best player for TJ last year graduated. I think he’s playing at Michigan State now. They will be pretty good but hopewell it’s gonna be nasty at Division 3.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT