ADVERTISEMENT

Appo Raiders vs Radford Bobcats....Round 3

Who's your pick ?

• Appomattox Raiders

• Radford Bobcats

Results are only viewable after voting.
First time on in ages.

Just chiming in to say happy thanksgiving to all and good luck to everyone this weekend. Particularly HR6 and Fencecrew if he's still around. Seems like a lifetime ago we were talking about Clarke-Gretna.

Happy thanksgiving!

Reactions: moto138
Sitting in Radfords parking lot now and loaded for bear, no way a bobcat has a chance lol. Nah seriously im hoping for a good injury free game by all.

First time on in ages.

Just chiming in to say happy thanksgiving to all and good luck to everyone this weekend. Particularly HR6 and Fencecrew if he's still around. Seems like a lifetime ago we were talking about Clarke-Gretna.

Happy thanksgiving!
Where you been hiding? I loved some of those old Madison/Clarke threads!

Congrats Radford and congrats Appo on another good season. Man if Appo is young I dread seeing them next year. Guess I don't get the Appo vs Graham matchup. Hoping for the big upset tomorrow from Richlands.

Reactions: wikki
Wish bobcats the best. Turnovers killed us...

I have always said, if we couldnt develop a quality passing game by playoffs. It was over. It snuck up and bit us. Bobcats D surprised me though.

Goliath goes down! Made room for another 2A team to win it all.

1st 2A or below team to beat Raiders since 2014 (Lee County).

Wish bobcats the best. Turnovers killed us...

I have always said, if we couldnt develop a quality passing game by playoffs. It was over. It snuck up and bit us. Bobcats D surprised me though.

Goliath goes down! Made room for another 2A team to win it all.

1st 2A or below team to beat Raiders since 2014 (Lee County).

And go figure it's a team that just moved up to 2A

Great game Bobcats. You made more plays and had fewer mistakes so you’re moving on. Best of luck next week. Keep it in Region C. Our Raiders played hard and can hold their heads high on a great season.

Hey, I congratulated your team and spoke very highly of them and have for a few years. No one is trying to start any argument except you. "How about them Bobcats" is similar to what any fan would post when their team wins.
Ive been on here since 2009 at 2k posts. No I dont always get on here unless I have some free time as work consumes most of my time. Also other social media outlets has made communication very convenient.
I have Graham winning against Richlands. Either team will be a tough out for Radford. Hopefully Radford does well against either foe. But again, I think we are a year out of really making a run. We shall see on reppin Region C. I hope so!

I forgot to add. Im sorry if I offended you or anyone for that matter. We are a little excited in Radford. Its been 8 years since Radford has made it to the semifinals.

Radford will be the best defense Appo has played this season IMO. I don't see them running the same 3 plays and winning this game. With that, Radford's offense is still iffy but after watching Appo play twice this year, they do have some weak spots in the secondary. Radford wins 28-24.
This was a very impressive prediction...wow!!

Hey, I congratulated your team and spoke very highly of them and have for a few years. No one is trying to start any argument except you. "How about them Bobcats" is similar to what any fan would post when their team wins.
Ive been on here since 2009 at 2k posts. No I dont always get on here unless I have some free time as work consumes most of my time. Also other social media outlets has made communication very convenient.
I have Graham winning against Richlands. Either team will be a tough out for Radford. Hopefully Radford does well against either foe. But again, I think we are a year out of really making a run. We shall see on reppin Region C. I hope so!

A year out? You guys are in the semis. If thats not a run i don't know what is.

I forgot to add. Im sorry if I offended you or anyone for that matter. We are a little excited in Radford. Its been 8 years since Radford has made it to the semifinals.
No problem rad, I am for sure not offended, I said congratulations to radford on the win , good luck next week wish nothing but the best to y’all , appo has surly been very fortunate the last 4 seasons .it was just the rookie thing probably. I know you are referring to the name but I have been on here for 4 years and have not seen you on here ! Good luck

Congratulations Radford, from a Galax fan. The night we played you guys the first game of the season I told my wife you guys would end up having a very good year. To go from last year's record to winning the Region C 2A championship is an impressive feat. Good luck next week.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT