ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox vs Dan River

DR made there tour of Henry County and Martinsville schools and got outscored 148-48 so I think Appo will be alright.
Martinsville is no slouch i don't think. Not sure on the other teams they lost too but I don't see them being push over. I say the Raiders by 2 scores but I could be wrong.

I wasn't at the Lord Bot game but I understand that the Raiders played good until the second half and were basically wore down by the bigger team. I do see the Raiders being fine in the Dogwood.

Martinsville is real good at the skill positions, rb had 318 yards rushing on 17 carries last week against the Wildcats. Line play will tell the story the rest of the year. Magna Vista is down a little this year but beat DR 35-14. Bassett beat DR 63-7. The Wildcats have talent, they just can't seem to put it all together.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I'll be watching this game and I'm interested to see DR's Coleman vs Appo's Copeland. One of the best WR vs DB matchups that'll happen in the state this year and it'll be in 2A football. Lots of other things will contribute to this game but that will make for a fun individual matchup.
If it is a DB match up that will be Pennix.

4 is Pennix
3 is Copeland

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT