ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox vs Glenvar 3

Will be interesting to see how Appo defends Nick Sebolt. He had 10 catches for 150 yards in this game last year. Put up huge numbers this season while getting double and triple teamed every game.

Even

Yea, there have been some crazy predictions before.
I think this game is going to be close. The team that makes the least mistakes will pull ahead I think.
How’s the kicking game for Glenvar?
Kicking game is solid on punting and consistent inside the 20.

Congrats to Appo. I thought it would be much closer but your defense is the real deal. I hope you guys go all the way since Glenvar had to lose, now to you again, three years in a row

A offense that relies that much on passing is in trouble without a running game to predictable by all the interceptions tonight . Just from what I watched , Appo was very well prepared to keep it all in front .

Glenvars QB had a good arm and on the money, WRs had hands also, only thing is when they got down our DBs knew that Glenvar had to pass in order to have any chance to catch Appo since Glenvars run game was no sucess. Appos DBs got hip to the 10-15 yard out routes and started jumping the routes. 4 INTS for the Raiders tonight. #PO1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT