ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox vs Gretna

Bo Bob

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 1, 2016
Appomattox hasn't been playing their best football as of late for some reason. Sluggish starts, allowing too many yards.
Gretna might have a chance to pull the upset if the Raiders take them too lightly.
Weak schedule and lack of competition is really hurting the Raiders and giving false confidence I think. Not saying they aren't good but they need to PLAY good.
They aren't as good as they have been but they can still cause teams issues.

Reactions: oldfool2
Gretna said they would see us in a few weeks. I think they have a crush on us lol. Hoping for a clean safe game and all players go home with no injuries. BTW Hawknation i cleaned and oiled my shot gun and ready to go hawk hunting lol.

Gretna said they would see us in a few weeks. I think they have a crush on us lol. Hoping for a clean safe game and all players go home with no injuries. BTW Hawknation i cleaned and oiled my shot gun and ready to go hawk hunting lol.
We had 8 out last week for Covid protocol and four injured. Probably want be half the players we had last time we played. Hope you not really expecting much of a game. Lol Funny part is my daughter is telling me at game one player tested positive and four of his close friends on team had to miss also to quarantine. I asked her who, and she pointed to all them running behind bleachers playing. That's how stupid this is. They gather in large crowd at game but can't play because they in quarantine. Lol I am done with this year. Can't even come on here no more without people scolding kids for not being vaccinated. I leave when that crap talk starts. I chose not pay zero attention to this nonsense and cut the news off and Covid disappeared for me.

We had 8 out last week for Covid protocol and four injured. Probably want be half the players we had last time we played. Hope you not really expecting much of a game. Lol Funny part is my daughter is telling me at game one player tested positive and four of his close friends on team had to miss also to quarantine. I asked her who, and she pointed to all them running behind bleachers playing. That's how stupid this is. They gather in large crowd at game but can't play because they in quarantine. Lol I am done with this year. Can't even come on here no more without people scolding kids for not being vaccinated. I leave when that crap talk starts. I chose not pay zero attention to this nonsense and cut the news off and Covid disappeared for me.
Are you coming tonight? Maybe we can meet up at half time. I'd love to meet you.

Are you coming tonight? Maybe we can meet up at half time. I'd love to meet you.
Working late want be able to make it. Just was there yesterday working at that nursing home beside high school. Got me way out in SW VA today. Going try to catch some of the good playoff lol games though so maybe can meet up then. Couple more weeks and games will be more interesting I think.

After watching 6 of gretnas games this year there is one issue i can't quite grasp.Every game i have seen this year, the center contionusly hikes the ball over the qb head.Even when this does not happen is is hiked high which throws the timing off..That said, i realize the center position is one of the harder positions to play however you will never beat the top teams without descent snaps...............

After watching 6 of gretnas games this year there is one issue i can't quite grasp.Every game i have seen this year, the center contionusly hikes the ball over the qb head.Even when this does not happen is is hiked high which throws the timing off..That said, i realize the center position is one of the harder positions to play however you will never beat the top teams without descent snaps...............
That sure hurt them last night!

I looked at my better half and shook my head. Our pa guy is off the chart sometimes.

. That guy can be a good PA announcer, but he talks entirely too much. It's as if he thinks fans come to hear him talk.
In playoffs, never announce the next game, until clock reads 00:00, regardless of score. I believe score was 14-0 in 2nd quarter.
I would hope the Administration at Appomattox will reel him in.

Reactions: MascotMemorizer
. That guy can be a good PA announcer, but he talks entirely too much. It's as if he thinks fans come to hear him talk.
In playoffs, never announce the next game, until clock reads 00:00, regardless of score. I believe score was 14-0 in 2nd quarter.
I would hope the Administration at Appomattox will reel him in.
I agree, i was like what in the world are you saying. Heck i was kind of disappointed he did not go ahead and say its against radford. I mean if your going to mess up might as well go all the way lol.

The players and coaches of Gretna sure heard it. It was like gas on a fire on that sideline!
I had to agree with them; that was not the thing to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT