ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox vs Heritage Lynchburg

Fairlawn your input and knowledge is awesome so no apology needed on my end , I like reading your post because it is always on point . I was talking to someone the other day and we were talking about how many games appo and Radford and Glenvar had played over the years , I don’t know much about Glenvar this year but I said last year Radford would be very good this year so hopefully we can meet later in November.
Thanks Man. Same for you. Lots of ball left. Let's hope everyone stays healthu

I think everyone new Radford would be very good this year, all I am saying is it is very early In the season and if you look at the schedule who have they really played so far are they preparing them selves for a deep run, tough games early on can make a team a lot better later. I guess we will see where they are when that time comes! Again good luck to all and we know we have been extremely fortunate over the years .
GW will be in the playoffs and is very solid.

GW played Union neutral in a scrimmage game down there. It was just a scrimmage, but GW more than hel their own against Union. GW is really good, and so is Galax.
The score at the end favored Union but 1s v 1s, GW was at least equal if not a little better than Union.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT