ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance Friday Night

GW had about 5500 for the MV game. I am sure Salem was packed.
We were well above capacity !
57a331eb3797897afb07293f71fbad4a.jpg

Mike Salem said well in excess of 8,000 at Salem/Pulaski Friday night. The 50/50 was $2900.

We probably had a little better than 2,000. But they were all Dinwiddie fans. If there were 100 on the Meadowbrook side, you must have included the cheerleaders!

Mike Salem said well in excess of 8,000 at Salem/Pulaski Friday night. The 50/50 was $2900.

We probably had a little better than 2,000. But they were all Dinwiddie fans. If there were 100 on the Meadowbrook side, you must have included the cheerleaders!
Chris King AD for Salem said it ended up close to 9,000. Also Chris said to tell you hi DP.

Chris King AD for Salem said it ended up close to 9,000. Also Chris said to tell you hi DP.
Thanks, Mike. And back to him. He is a great guy. I have really enjoyed talking with him over the last couple of years. For those that don't know, Chris hails from this area. Prince George County, which is adjacent to Dinwiddie.

Beautiful stadium and nice crowd!

Fort, I rode out to Salem last year for a game. It is a great place to watch a game. The stadium is at a small college level with respect to field lighting, media center, etc. It's the location of the Annual Stag Bowl. That's the D-3 National Championship game. And you can see and feel the difference compared to most high school fields and stadium. It's also a municipal stadium and part of a major sports complex in Salem.

There are a lot of detractors on here that don't care for Salem very much. But, I must tell you. I had a great experience. Oh course, meeting our good friend Mike Salem personally for the first time was the highlight of the trip.

Of course, I had my crazy brother in law with me. That man has never met a stranger and can hold a conversation with a telephone pole. Needless to say, before we even sat down he was carrying on with the folks around us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT