ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn/Radford 1st round??

pcken

VaPreps Varsity
Feb 6, 2006
Looking at the points unless Auburn pulls off the unexpected and upsets Giles, Auburn should finish 11th in the points and it looks like Radford will finish 4th unless Galax could pass them with a win over Grayson.

From the unofficial points posted on here earlier in the week, Galax would jump Radford if they both win. I don't know if that's accurate but I think it is.

They can pass Radford if they both win and probably will so it loos like Galax vs Auburn and Radford vs PH

Looking at the points unless Auburn pulls off the unexpected and upsets Giles, Auburn should finish 11th in the points and it looks like Radford will finish 4th unless Galax could pass them with a win over Grayson.
It looks to me as if Auburn should get about a 10 or 11 seed unless they upset Giles. Which I think would put them facing a 6 or 7 seed in the first round. I'd say Rural Retreat, PM, or Bland are more likely than Galax or Radford in round 1.

My prediction is one of the top 5 goes down this week and that will create some change for sure.
Galax is at rival Grayson
GW has county rival Rural Retreat
Honaker plays ridge view I believe
Radford is safe
JIB. Not sure who they got

What's everybody think?

If I had to pick the 2 teams most at risk of losing this week I gotta go with GW and Honaker not that I think either will get beat but they both have decent games in front of them. JIB has Thomas walker this week so it should be a very easy game for them I think Galax will roll big this week to.

If I had to pick the 2 teams most at risk of losing this week I gotta go with GW and Honaker not that I think either will get beat but they both have decent games in front of them. JIB has Thomas walker this week so it should be a very easy game for them I think Galax will roll big this week to.

I agree with this. I think Honaker will be the one to go down. I hope I'm wrong but gotta go with what's been put on the field this year and that is when they face tough competition they just don't have enough to put them over them over the top. Come on Honaker prove me wrong!!

If RR looses power points will be around 192, Hurley should finish in sixth at 197-201. Than others Patrick Henry win would put them at 192-194 and Parry McCluer will be 194. A Bland win 188-192.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT