ADVERTISEMENT

Battlefield District Game of the WEEK!! JM vs KG

Chancellor/Caroline might be just as good....but Chancellor should be able to take this. Not looking for EV/Courtland to be much of a game....so JM/KG probably is the best matchup.

Common opponents was similar score. Both team have improved over last year. I'd think it would be a close hard fought game.
Chancellor vs Caroline I think would be won handily by Chancellor, but that's why they play the game. It will be telling, is Caroline better or is Courtland that far down? And if they are down, what does that say about Orange?

Reactions: OCBoy
Common opponents was similar score. Both team have improved over last year. I'd think it would be a close hard fought game.
Chancellor vs Caroline I think would be won handily by Chancellor, but that's why they play the game. It will be telling, is Caroline better or is Courtland that far down? And if they are down, what does that say about Orange?
I've seen Caroline on the field twice. Looking at them you would think any legit varsity team would beat them easily, but they actually play you very tough. I heard someone mention that the new coach there had a lot of success down on Florida. If he can get some more kids to come out for the team maybe he can turn it around. If Chancellor comes in sleepin' they might get surprised.

Reactions: VAHSFootballFan
Caroline fumbled and lost the ball on three straight drives against Courtland in the second half, and still won.

Caroline fumbled and lost the ball on three straight drives against Courtland in the second half, and still won.
Yeah...not sure what's up with Courtland. They seem to have unexpectedly fallen off the wagon. The last couple years their JV teams were pretty good. Guess it hasn't translated up to Varsity.

If KG can play disciplined and not get caught up in rivalry drama they should win by at least 2 scores. If they have 16 penalties for 175 yards like they did against Chancellor it will be a good game.

Orange is 3-12 in their last 15 games. Not sure what you mean by that.

I've seen Caroline on the field twice. Looking at them you would think any legit varsity team would beat them easily, but they actually play you very tough. I heard someone mention that the new coach there had a lot of success down on Florida. If he can get some more kids to come out for the team maybe he can turn it around. If Chancellor comes in sleepin' they might get surprised.
Chancellor by 2 or more TD’s

This should be a good game, who wins and why?
JM has speed all over at the skill spots. If their QB stays mistake free they could win. I think it’s a close one with JM being more explosive. They could struggle with KG’s size up front. JM 30 KG 21

Courtland’s best player went down on the first drive I believe and did not play the rest of the night. @courtlandcougars1987 would know if that’s true or not but that’s word around the area. He’s their entire offense so if that’s true I understand them struggling without him in that game.

Courtland’s best player went down on the first drive I believe and did not play the rest of the night. @courtlandcougars1987 would know if that’s true or not but that’s word around the area. He’s their entire offense so if that’s true I understand them struggling without him in that game.
Caroline also did not have their starting QB who got DQ'd in the EV game....so Caroline put up that many points with a backup QB.

Pleasants hasn’t been their QB all year? In their single wing it shouldn’t matter much.
I'm not good on names. All I know is the QB (I think #5 maybe? can't remember, but definitely the QB at the time) and an EV player got into a little extracurricular's after a play and both got ejected.

I'm not good on names. All I know is the QB (I think #5 maybe? can't remember, but definitely the QB at the time) and an EV player got into a little extracurricular's after a play and both got ejected.
I think Pleasants is 5 so maybe he won an appeal. Not sure if there is a Caroline poster who can clarify.

That is correct and it is expected that he will be out for the year.

Their number 5 played last Friday night so maybe he didn't get ejected.

Given what happened I will not qualify that comment. Thoughts and prayers for the player and his family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT