ADVERTISEMENT

Bburg dilemma

Oct 3, 2023
I HAVE FOUND OVER THE YEARS DONT TRY AND SECOND GUESS WHY THINGS ARE DONE. RUMORS AND GRANDSTAND FANS JUST GUESSING . G O TO THE HORSES MOUTH..... YOU WANT A STRAIGHT ANSWER...THE TRUTH TO WHY.... ASK THE PEOPLE IN THE KNOW,,,ASK THE COACH, THE A/D, THE SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS...THEY MAKE THE DECISIONS..... ASK THE PLAYERS..... BUT DONT SECOND GUESS.

Well teams in C 1 play with less than 20 players and have had to play against Rivershead in the last few yrs. Liberty of Bedford is actually worse than Blacksburg and they are still playing Amherst this week.
At the end of the day it's about Blacksburg and the culture they have created. They have the right to forfeit if they choose to for whatever reason it is. They still cheated Salem out of a game where the JV players were going to play major minutes in a varsity game.

Well teams in C 1 play with less than 20 players and have had to play against Rivershead in the last few yrs. Liberty of Bedford is actually worse than Blacksburg and they are still playing Amherst this week.
At the end of the day it's about Blacksburg and the culture they have created. They have the right to forfeit if they choose to for whatever reason it is. They still cheated Salem out of a game where the JV players were going to play major minutes in a varsity game.
Liberty lost 4 of their players to JF.

I HAVE FOUND OVER THE YEARS DONT TRY AND SECOND GUESS WHY THINGS ARE DONE. RUMORS AND GRANDSTAND FANS JUST GUESSING . G O TO THE HORSES MOUTH..... YOU WANT A STRAIGHT ANSWER...THE TRUTH TO WHY.... ASK THE PEOPLE IN THE KNOW,,,ASK THE COACH, THE A/D, THE SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS...THEY MAKE THE DECISIONS..... ASK THE PLAYERS..... BUT DONT SECOND GUESS.
No need to guess. Statement says it all, they folded like a cheap tent and when I say they I mean the BHS administration and staff not the kids.

JV game should have been cancelled and Varsity played.. Salem seniors have more games to play. Some of the Blacksburg seniors don't. They had their season taken away. "Honoring" them at the JV game isn't the same.

Reactions: SFUWO
JV game should have been cancelled and Varsity played.. Salem seniors have more games to play. Some of the Blacksburg seniors don't. They had their season taken away. "Honoring" them at the JV game isn't the same.
I agree. If you have players for a JV game then they can play in the varsity game. It's not like they don't play against varsity in practice

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT