ADVERTISEMENT

Best defense in Region D

VolNation85

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 29, 2013
We all know that defense wins championships. So who has the best D in Region D? Statistically speaking, the E.C. Glass starting defense has only given up 12 Tds total in 10 games.

Who you got and why?

Another Interesting stat about Glass Defense: The starting secondary, which consists of Warren Horsley, Justin Barnett, Jairelle Reeves, and Mac Johnson have a total of 14 Interceptions. Each has at least 3. Warren Horsley had 3 interceptions vs Brookville.

Glass Defense has 3 shutouts on the year.

The GW defense holding JF to 27 points is quite the accomplishment.

Reactions: VolNation85
Blacksburg defense is excellent. Salem defense good. What's happened to the good old days when defenses dominated? 98 Salem gave up 64 points in 14 games. Ten defensive shutouts. Loved that type of football.

Blacksburg defense is excellent. Salem defense good. What's happened to the good old days when defenses dominated? 98 Salem gave up 64 points in 14 games. Ten defensive shutouts. Loved that type of football.
Good Stuff. I think Blacksburgs defense is sensational. I'm a Glass guy, and they are playing exceptionally well. I would put Blacksburg's Defense slightly over Glass. Salem has a good front 7 for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT