ADVERTISEMENT

Big Game on Friday

Who wins?

• Clarke

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Central

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
Incidentally, because my mother and most of her family are from Berryville, one of the first games I remember going to was a Clarke County game. We had gone up from Petersburg to visit family. It was in the early 60’s when they were in their legendary winning streak. I was probably only 7-8 years old.

This, and because of my good buddy Clarkefan, are the reason I root for CC.

It will definitely be interesting. Just from the little I have watched of Clarke, I think the Central lines might be a little more physical but Clarke is a smidge quicker. Not a huge margin either way so I am curious to see who controls the trenches. I am thinking it will be Central but I am really on the fence because CC seems to have more options than normal offensively.

Damn I done talked myself into riding with Clarke now. Isn’t that the way the high level games should be……

I think Clarke County and Casey Child's bunch win a thriller in Berryville !! It will go down to the wire !! Huge crowd will make the atmosphere electric !! Big game to help decide the Bull Run !!

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
What Clarke is doing this year after the down year last season is awesome. I have to give the edge to the more experienced team in Central. They have more big game experience. Forbes and Lopez will be the difference makers in the game. It should be a great game. 28-21 Central.

Reactions: TS69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT