ADVERTISEMENT

News Billy Kemp At Highland Springs

CRF4Dan

Richmond Region Football Writer
Staff
Dec 17, 2012
Mechanicsville, VA
At this time I do not know the specifics behind the move but I can confirm tonight that Billy Kemp will not be with the Lee-Davis Confederates for who he played with last season. Instead, this fall Kemp will be opposing his teammates of just this past season as a Springer as he is now enrolled at Highland Springs.

This is just another strong addition to an already "fully loaded" backfield. I've heard there others possibly coming over too. What we have already in house at HS is crazy good, but with others coming to HS, it's going to be real interesting..... With all but 1 returning from the offensive and defensive lines, QB Juwan Carter entering his senior season, more than ample wide receivers, Rbs that nobody knows about, loaded defensive line, DBs and LBs. The Springers will be a force to be reckoned with next year. Good chance there could be a repeat trip to Charlottesville.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
This is just another strong addition to an already "fully loaded" backfield. I've heard there others possibly coming over too. What we have already in house at HS is crazy good, but with others coming to HS, it's going to be real interesting..... With all but 1 returning from the offensive and defensive lines, QB Juwan Carter entering his senior season, more than ample wide receivers, Rbs that nobody knows about, loaded defensive line, DBs and LBs. The Springers will be a force to be reckoned with next year. Good chance there could be a repeat trip to Charlottesville.
Without a doubt will be back in Charlottesville and should be nationally ranked.

Reactions: springer76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT