ADVERTISEMENT

Board has gone cold

southbottomU

VaPreps All District
Dec 5, 2004
I guess all the fans of Salem and Dinwiddie are nervous and the other fans are done with high school football for the year. I wish safe travels for everyone and a safe game. Salem fans are nervous because of the number of quality athletes they will be seeing from Dinwiddie. Dinwiddie fans are probably nervous over the Salem mystic (7 State Championships). Two very good men who are excellent coaches leading these teams. If Salem loses Salem fans will congratulate Dinwiddie, say they were the better team, and get ready for next year, the beat goes on (349-74-3 since 1983). If Salem wins it will be one of the Greatest victories in the long and storied history of the program. Either way I hope it is a great game and both fan bases should be very proud of their kids

Reactions: 1Gensfan
Didn't say we would win, didn't say we would lose. But we will show up. We are defending Champs and we have won it seven times. Don't write us off quite yet.
Great program, great system, great team but this year Dinwiddie has some talent. But in football anything can happen! A Salem win would not be s shocker.

Great program, great system, great team but this year Dinwiddie has some talent. But in football anything can happen! A Salem win would not be s shocker.
Salem win last year was a shocker. Don't know if they can do it twice. But their fundamentals, pro-style offense and game planning are impeccable. Spartan's are dangerous because they're the best Coached and play as a team. They WILL come in tomorrow and play State Championship caliber Football. Dinwiddie will need to do the same if they want to win.

GL to both tomorrow.

Reactions: Lafayette
Was a great game. Both teams had great talent and played hard. Will be fun to see these teams play again in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT