ADVERTISEMENT

Boring Board

You didn't say anything wrong
I know I didn't.
And just to clarify for everyone else...Mike didn't give me the boot. This is a self imposed exile.
Once upon a time it was enjoyable to be part of this. But then a new member joined the board and managed to interject a football locker room full of venom and then cover it up with "best wishes to the kids and teams". Seems like extra attitude ensured after the previous admins allowed him to run unfettered and unchecked.
I don't know what the easy answer is but after 15 years or so.... it's time for me to move on. Not placing blame on anyone or any one "thing". You just know when it's time.

Later...

Sorry to see so many issues on the 4A board. I am a 1A guy (NND and 4th year Northumberland supporter!) but often enjoy 4A as my second favorite board (enjoy many of the posters on 4A like DP and many others).

I have had lots going on and late nights so have not been around 4A as much. Not sure what happened over here?

On 1A we have had some of the best discussions and many intelligent posts that I have seen (and I have been on here for awhile). Riverheads' dominance and will Chilhowie and Galax plus many teams in Region A have a chance vs them is a big topic always.

Northumberland has risen the last few years (after 20+ years of major struggle) to be a top team in the state - 2nd year coach Lewis (NHS has star skill player WR/RB/S in Palmer, top QB, top kicker, and tough D). Finally defeated Essex. Anyway, an exciting time in the Northern Neck.

Hope all returns to normal over here on 4A.

Also, what happened to Spartan of Yore? I enjoyed his work.

What about Danville Sports Head? He was a VCU basketball guy. I went to grad school there and so we had that in common.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT