ADVERTISEMENT

Boring Board

colonel 72

VaPreps Rookie
Aug 30, 2010
You think 4A is boring you should check out 2A. Except for a few schools and a few posters, it is more like a yawning festival.

Reactions: Rev_Real
The exciting posts get deleted lol. Not complaining, just saying.

If you are talking about a name change thread, from what I read before it was deleted, it started out fine, then every single post in it was political. If it had stayed on sport topic it wouldn't have been deleted

Reactions: mike salem
He's running everybody off and thinks its good for the board. If nothing is worth reading people will exit
And now we'll see how this board is without you poof gone
I already warned you said it was your last warning and you still want to stir the pot bye bye

Guys and gals (dont know of any besides Wikki), what I see on these boards recently is people trying to go as far as they can to see what they can get away with, say things to stir the pot, and then complain about it afterwards.

The purpose of this board isnt to get into fights with others, disparage others, and throw insults at others and their programs. It is to discuss high school sports and to celebrate the teams and KIDS.

It's a shame that everyone wants to leave now, as it is only going to lessen the talk of all these kids and their hard work. I suggest maybe letting things cool down and see what happens.

Prayers for everyone effected by this storm and God Bless

The last few weeks is what people are saying is boring. I think most people are done with this board anyway. I noticed less Salem fans I guess Mike got rid of them also. Where are the Dinwiddie guys, Hamspear and the rest?

Dinwiddie fans are still here just reading
Salem fans are here mostly just reading

Hamspear is gone for continuously stirring the pot and not heeding warnings about putting a poster on ignore

Hoos begged me to remove him so I did

Daboyz19 is gone because he did not heed the warning on Monday to stop stirring the pot and they did so again today.

Danville Sports head is gone because he chooses to be so I'm fine with that it was his choice

Guys and gals (dont know of any besides Wikki), what I see on these boards recently is people trying to go as far as they can to see what they can get away with, say things to stir the pot, and then complain about it afterwards.

The purpose of this board isnt to get into fights with others, disparage others, and throw insults at others and their programs. It is to discuss high school sports and to celebrate the teams and KIDS.

It's a shame that everyone wants to leave now, as it is only going to lessen the talk of all these kids and their hard work. I suggest maybe letting things cool down and see what happens.

Prayers for everyone effected by this storm and God Bless
Very well said sir!

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
Just curious. What ever happened to Spartan Of Yore. He was an encyclopedia of Salem Spartans history. Enjoyed reading his post.

Just curious. What ever happened to Spartan Of Yore. He was an encyclopedia of Salem Spartans history. Enjoyed reading his post.
He just got fed up with the way things were. I see him at baseball games all the time and sometimes football we always talk he just doesn't get on this board anymore unfortunately

He just got fed up with the way things were. I see him at baseball games all the time and sometimes football we always talk he just doesn't get on this board anymore unfortunately
Yes, I recall some people seem to be rubbed the wrong way because he would post plain and simple facts about Salem's history with upcoming opponents.
Go figure.

Differences exist. Everyone on here is passionate about their home team. YEARS ago, I had a pretty significant dust up on here with another Bay Rivers guy and his "team"...met him face to face a couple weeks later... today we are fantastic friends. Keyboard commandos. If no one is threatening violence...who is it hurting? Just words. The only time I really get seriously pissed is when some ADULT tough guy decides to talk smack about a high school kid. That takes a special level of maturity and class....
But...no one asked me...so POOF!

Deuces people...have fun.

Reactions: 7time
Mike you have made this a little timmy you gotta sit in the corner time out va preps. If mike dont like it .......NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!! I'm taking the Danville sports head approach.....Dennweddiee!!!!!!!!!!!! Got no use for this website anymore......

No need to be disrespectful to try and make a point. Heck, if it were the 1st time it wouldn't look disrespectful but trying to be funny. But you constantly are disrespectful to Dinwiddie and others. Maybe it is you who has the problem

Reactions: mike salem
Mike you have made this a little timmy you gotta sit in the corner time out va preps. If mike dont like it .......NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!! I'm taking the Danville sports head approach.....Dennweddiee!!!!!!!!!!!! Got no use for this website anymore......
Actually I told you who would be sitting in the corner.

Differences exist. Everyone on here is passionate about their home team. YEARS ago, I had a pretty significant dust up on here with another Bay Rivers guy and his "team"...met him face to face a couple weeks later... today we are fantastic friends. Keyboard commandos. If no one is threatening violence...who is it hurting? Just words. The only time I really get seriously pissed is when some ADULT tough guy decides to talk smack about a high school kid. That takes a special level of maturity and class....
But...no one asked me...so POOF!

Deuces people...have fun.
You didn't say anything wrong

So if people pay for the premium membership they still get booted?
It's up to them. If they post as they should then no they wouldn't get booted.
Same posting rules apply to everyone.
Let's just talk football
I didn't boot gwb16

I cant believe we are still talking about this. I think mike has been more than fair and very clear don't stir the pot all the time and talk about the issues at hand like varsity football. lets start the next POSITIVE subject.

I for one am glad to see the direction the preps board is going to. I have been drifting away from this site due to some “not many” calling out young players & wanting to debate all most every post in a negative, nasty way. My name says it all LouisaDad. I love My Lions but I Love High School Football as well. Thank you Mike and I would like to have a hat.

Salem fan hear
Great game Fri by a lot of talented players playing as 1 team. 11=1, just like coach has been preaching since practice before the year started. Don't be surprised if i show up at a practice next week just to just to say I'm back and believe in this team. you guys just keep playing like you did Friday night and hopefully Persinger and Jayden will be able to come back before the playoffs so everyone will be on notice.

I for one am glad to see the direction the preps board is going to. I have been drifting away from this site due to some “not many” calling out young players & wanting to debate all most every post in a negative, nasty way. My name says it all LouisaDad. I love My Lions but I Love High School Football as well. Thank you Mike and I would like to have a hat.
How is Coach Fischer getting along? I know that awhile back he got great checkups.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT