ADVERTISEMENT

Boys Championship - #1 Jamestown vs #1 Loudoun Valley

This is going to be a great game. Both teams are well coached and the kids have bought in to the process. I will go with Jamestown in OVERTIME 62-60.

Jamestown has good size on front line and very good guard play. The Wang twins lead this team and are not afraid to step up when necessary. Should be a good game.

Rooting for Jamestown but picking LV. I think they have been the best team from start to finish. Good luck to both teams!

Wouldn't surprise me to see this game in the 70s. I look forward to three days at VCU. This game might be the best one. I'd like to see coach pope win one vs. Norcom since nobody thinks they have a chance. Northside has players too.

Despite wanting northside and jtown to win, I'm actually picking LV and norcom in close games.

I love watching jtown come out cuz you can see it in people's faces like
"We are going to pound these dudes, no way they hang with us." Then all of a sudden the 5'7 pg goes the length of the floor under pressure and kicks it to a teamate for a three and people go wow. Every kid on the starting 5 can shoot the three ball.

Gonna be fun, good luck to all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT