ADVERTISEMENT

BOYS: Valley, Shenandoah, Bull Run Games Tonight

Mar 27, 2015
A TON of games tonight - go out and support local HS hoops!

Turner Ashby at R.E. Lee
I've got the Leemen by about 10 in this one at home. If the Sullivan kid can get going, TA has a shot. A battle of two potential D-1 basketball players in Sullivan and George. This is probably the game of the night.

Central at Rappahannock County
Central bounces back with an easy win at Rappahannock.

Clarke County at Strasburg
Strasburg beats Clarke pretty handily at home in this one.

Madison County at Warren County
Warren scraps for a while, but Madison ends up having too much size and athleticism for the Wildcats (I'll be at this game). This game actually intrigues me as I think Warren could catch Madison sleeping a little bit.

George Mason at William Monroe
If WM can keep the score lower, they have a chance to make a game. But, GM just has too many weapons and I think they win by 15+.

Stonewall Jackson at East Rockingham
ERHS throttles SJ in this one.

Buffalo Gap at Luray
Gap is playing hard, but won't have the horses to defend Good. Luray by 10+.

Stuarts Draft at Wilson Memorial
I'm not really sure on this one. Wilson is playing pretty well, so I'll go with them in a closer game.

Riverheads at Page County
Haven't seen Riverheads yet, but they've been well-documented on here. From what I hear, Page County will be too much for them to handle. Page by 15+.

Thanks for covering such a wide territory. Still early but from what we can tell, Spotswood seems like the class of the Valley, and I suspect Page will come out on top in the Shenandoah. Not as well informed on the Bull Run, but from what I have read, Madison sounds tough.

I'll go with the following"

Lee by 5

Central by 10

Strasburg by 15

Madison by 7-10

George Mason by 5-10...possible upset special here. Depends on which Monroe shows up

East Rock by 20

Luray by 12

Draft by 8

Page by 15-20.

Bonus 3A game...,maybe Valley game of the night.

Waynesboro Vs Spotswood. I say Spotswood by 7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT