ADVERTISEMENT

Brookville vs Western Albemarle

Nov 25, 2002
I saw the article on Western Albemarle's passing D that was ran earlier and posted by I think Mike Salem. This game will definitely test that D. But I think they will have to worry about that big back (#1 Jackson) Brookville has as well. He is a hard running "beast"! MV could not contain him at the Salem scrimmage! I think he pulled/strained his hammy in that scrimmage near the end. Is he healthy for this game? He is also a beast at LB!

You are right. He is a great back, and will have a great season. He has a fair/decent line in front of him, but the D line from W. Albermarle is on another level. Stinger stadium is a tough place to play, and the Bee's are always a good team. I just think they are overmatched upfront this week

That WA defensive line helped give up 85 points to Staunton River last year. I wouldn't be too worried. They're talented, yes, but I've seen better in 3A. Plus Brookville's speedy receivers should have a field day.

Last edited:
That WA defensive line helped give up 85 points to Staunton River last year. I wouldn't be too worried. They're talented, yes, but I've seen better in 3A. Plus Brookville's speedy receivers should have a field day.

You were right 05 they had a field day. Too much talent and speed.Not nearly the game I thought I would see

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT