ADVERTISEMENT

Buckingham

AdvocateOfMany434

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 13, 2015
757 Area
I been keeping an eye on Buckingham lately...dont sleep on them in playoffs. Wilkerson is a great coach (Appomattox BORN and RAISED) and he is doing a dang good job! They beat Appo and and loss a close one with Goochland.

I havent seen them look this good since 2015. Appo, Buckingham and Richlands was the teams to beat that year. I was so hoping Buckingham beat Richlands that year and we had another great game in playoffs (Buckingham vs Appo in season went into OT), but the Richlands/Appomattox turned out to be a thriller....so i was good! LOL

Wish i had video of that come from behind win, never will forget it. Appo fans went crazy chanting and the team went crazy beating. Lol

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
I been keeping an eye on Buckingham lately...dont sleep on them in playoffs. Wilkerson is a great coach (Appomattox BORN and RAISED) and he is doing a dang good job! They beat Appo and and loss a close one with Goochland.

I havent seen them look this good since 2015. Appo, Buckingham and Richlands was the teams to beat that year. I was so hoping Buckingham beat Richlands that year and we had another great game in playoffs (Buckingham vs Appo in season went into OT), but the Richlands/Appomattox turned out to be a thriller....so i was good! LOL
You know the scariest thing about this team is that they all pretty much come back next year. This is a young team.

You’ve been calling it for a few years now. Glad to see y’all back to your winning ways! Former Buckingham assistant is turning Chatham into a team to be reckoned with.
Matt Allen doing a helluva job over there. Congrats to him. We have a boatload of young talent coming up from the youth league level. Man my youth jv team thru 9 games have outsourced opponents 250-16 (0) against the starters. Future is very bright.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT