ADVERTISEMENT

Bulldog_to_flames

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
You deserve your own thread brother! You called it. I was going to tell you this regardless of the outcome after the way your guys fought. LCA is going to be a force this year. A lot of people have a lot of opinions on your program but just know that you guys run a fine program and have football players all over the field! Wish you guys nothing but the best this year.

I appreciate that from y'all. Yeah that was a great game and a play there or here and it would have been a different outcome but that's football. Both teams played hard and that's something to be proud of. I've been around the program for a long time and my kids played in the program back in the day and this group of guys play with a lot of heart and they want to show that even with small numbers and maybe not as many athletes that 4a teams have that they can compete and deserve to be on this level. But I wish GW the best of luck the rest of the season, y'all have a heck of a team

I appreciate that from y'all. Yeah that was a great game and a play there or here and it would have been a different outcome but that's football. Both teams played hard and that's something to be proud of. I've been around the program for a long time and my kids played in the program back in the day and this group of guys play with a lot of heart and they want to show that even with small numbers and maybe not as many athletes that 4a teams have that they can compete and deserve to be on this level. But I wish GW the best of luck the rest of the season, y'all have a heck of a team
Much love to you bro! I pray for an injury free year for your guys and who knows? We may have a rematch in November!

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT