ADVERTISEMENT

Cave Spring Downs Hidden Valley in 4

Sep 8, 2009
I admit when I am wrong, and I was dead wrong about Hidden Valley cruising to the State tournament. If they play like they did tonight they might not make it at all. Not to take anything away from a very good Cave Spring team, but Hidden Valley played terrible. In watching the match live, it really looked like Cave Spring was the more relaxed team just having fun and Hidden Valley was scared to death. Should set up for a very interesting rest of the season.

im confused about all the hype about hv...they arent that good. once they played a good team (CS) they got whooped up on...TWICE. you guys dont have anything to talk about anymore about HV. the best team in the rrd is definitely CS seeing as they went 10-0. i think people should be talkin about CS and their chances at state, rather than an overrated HV team

Cave Spring had a great regular season no doubt about it. I would not say that Hidden Valley is overrated at all. They are a very good team as well. I was at both games between CS and HV and CS is the better coached team. The tallent level is very close, with HV having better hitters and CS having better defense. The main difference is the calm, cool, way CS plays all the time. This is a result of coaching. HV get to rattled when games get tight. I feel these teams will meet again at least 2 more times. Saying HV is not that good is just rediculous in my opinion, but I agree CS is the best team in the RRD right now.

Now its tournament time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT