ADVERTISEMENT

Chancellor 26, James Monroe 14 HALF

27-14. One heck of a game! The Chargers are clicking on both sides of the ball so far. Second half coming up!

The Chargers played a great game. They drew first blood and held the lead until they gave up two turnovers. Both special teams (a punt and a KO). Both gave the Jackets a short field and they did what any good team does when you do that ... they score. Even with that, the Chargers took it down to the last minute.

In the end, the Jackets get the W. But, they had to play really hard to get it!

Proud of the Chargers performance tonight!

Re: JM 35 Chancellor 34 final

Boy, that was quick. Congrats on the Hall and well deserved but these guys scared the crap out of you, didn't they?

Shows vulnerability but as I said last year, there is no team anywhere you want to see get off the bus than JM. GL to the Jackets in 2014. See you in Lynchbrug.

A couple of games giving up big points to ok teams does show some cracks in the wall this year. In three weeks the season starts over but past performance may predict the future.

Be careful what you say on here. The JM coaches may get on here and get angry and ask others to coach. I guess the analysis earlier in the week for the battlefield was pretty good.

Either way expect JM to make another run come playoff time.

that's ok jm 6-1. son is ranked 65th in state by 247 sports and 29 th best center in nation since transfer to jm. decision making is good, since I have been called stupid and dumb as a door knob

This post was edited on 10/18 12:48 PM by 2idiots

This post was edited on 10/18 12:50 PM by 2idiots

I expect in 3 weeks for Lafayette and JM to be 1-2 in Div 3 east. If all goes to plan these two will play 1-2 in 3 west in the crossover games as I understand is the format for 3A. All teams have some cracks and JM does seem to find a way to win nearly all the time.

That's good for your son, hope he does well. Do find it hard to believe he is a top 30 center in the nation..... This is a pretty big country

maybe not composite says yes

.This post was edited on 10/18 1:53 PM by 2idiots

This post was edited on 10/18 1:53 PM by 2idiots

This post was edited on 10/18 2:06 PM by 2idiots

Don't get this crap started again. the bottom line is you and your son are happy that's all that matters. if he is good than the scouts would have found him no matter where he plays. my father told me years ago to remain humble cause bragging and boasting will cause you bad luck! wish you JM and your son pete all the best but let the coaches and media do the bragging! who knows we are doing the game the last game of the year and maybe he will be picked as the offensive player of the game and be interviewed at the end of the game!

I was called stupid for pete transferring to jm , called dumb as a door knob by the same guy this morning, so again I made good decisions. obviously, the transfer and the coaching has made pete a better player and I made a point by saying so. No one is bragging and if he plays good the last game this don't matter, so whatever.
This post was edited on 10/18 3:48 PM by 2idiots

No disrespect but please make a time to discuss with Coach Serbay where the next level position your son should be and can be. A HOF Coach can be trusted.

From the rest I can see, he is unrated and unrecruited. Plus, he had the best nest level placement person in VA in chancellor's Coach Lam. If Lam evaluated you as next level, that's where you went. If he didn't see you that way, sorry. His credibility is impeccable and the College Coach's know this. That's why they trust him. That's why he places so many players.

I removed the dumb as a doorknob comment prior. Thought it inappropriate. Not so in this case.

By the look of the stats both teams benefited from the transfer, jm got another linemen to help their championship push (6-1) and Chancellor has gotten better on the offensive line due to their recent offensive production

I guess its to difficult to type a name in to 247 database for this info. CHUCK ELY IS THE MAN RECRUITING in this region not even close and we sit with him at different stadiums every Saturday
This post was edited on 10/19 9:08 AM by 2idiots

Idiots, what stadiums have you been to this fall?

What schools are actively recruiting your son and what schools are getting ready to make a commitable offer to him?

Where do you think he'll end up choosing? This must be a very exciting time for you and he! Good luck!

I did type your son's name into the 247 database. Unless I did something wrong I saw no offers extended to your son. It is extremely rare for a senior to get a D I offer this time of year. Those offers have already been made. The D 1 schools are recruiting and evaluating juniors now. Are we looking at a D 2 or D 3 prospect as far as your son is concerned?

make it simple bing pete seftas click on 247sports schools always have late additions at end of seasons. trips nc,va vatech wva jmu since his technique is so much better since the transfer, has improved a lot. If the right offer does not happen, hes a young sr and prep school here we come

also, never said he had any offers, just got new ratings for state kids out Friday but two stars is a good beginning so again not bragging not stupid and dumb and this is overThis post was edited on 10/19 11:46 AM by 2idiots

This post was edited on 10/19 11:49 AM by 2idiots

This post was edited on 10/19 11:56 AM by 2idiots

Which Prep schools are you looking at? Which ones have you spoken too?

What is the right offer? Which school is the right offer? Does it have to be a scholarship? Or would he be good with a preferred walk on?

As far as technique being better? Weren't there a few other OLinemen in the last 5 years from you son's previous school that received multiple offers prior to their SR years?

Definitely not doing your son any favors by arguing on here.

This post was edited on 10/19 8:31 PM by 2idiots

This post was edited on 10/19 8:38 PM by 2idiots

"Don't you dare talk about my son!"

"Hey guys look at my son! Just google him! I was right!"

You're a strange guy idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT