ADVERTISEMENT

Charlottesville 63 Monticello 47 Final

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Senior Jaylen Hudson scored 33 points for the Black Knights as they (10-4, 5-2) held Monticello to 6 first quarter points and never looked back from a 21-6 lead. Khalil Vest added 14 for Charlottesville. With Albemarle losing to Western tonight, Charlottesville can control it's own District destiny. They host both Albemarle and Western Albemarle at home later in the season, and if they win both, they can create a 3 way tie atop the district just like last year. Monticello (5-9, 4-4) takes a blow in their district playoff birth, they are now in a tie with Louisa for the fourth spot. Here are the standings as of now:

1. Albemarle (7-1)
1. Western Albemarle (7-1)
3. Charlottesville (5-2)
4. Monticello (4-4)
5. Louisa County (4-4)
6. Powhatan (2-4)
7. Orange County (2-6)
8. Fluvanna County (0-8)

Reactions: 1louisalion
I was there, Hudson was a beast. He scored from everywhere on the floor, made some nice dime passes, made some nice defensive plays, and nearly dunked on someone but was fouled. What schools are looking at him?

Reactions: blackknight_pride
I was there, Hudson was a beast. He scored from everywhere on the floor, made some nice dime passes, made some nice defensive plays, and nearly dunked on someone but was fouled. What schools are looking at him?

Not sure, but I'll ask him today. I think some quality D3 schools have talked to him though, like Roanoke College and Virginia-Wesleyan. He's got really good grades, too.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT