ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas Eve Weather-Related "What if" Question

longtimerhsfan

VaPreps All Region
Dec 12, 2006
First of all, Happy Holidays all you sports fans out there. Hope you are keeping warm wherever you are. It is in the teens in my neighborhood today with brisk winds and I suppose even colder in some parts of the state.

Which brings me to my question........if we had had this weather two weekends ago, how many of you would still be sitting in bleachers watching or waiting for your game and how many of you would have said "I don't care if I have already bought the ticket, it's too cold for me so I am staying home today?"

I know I might have had to give it some serious thought myself..........

Reactions: Bama1985
In 2000 when KW won their first state championship, they played the state semifinals at Buffalo Gap in sleet and freezing rain and then in the championship game I think it was teens or low 20s and I braved those and I'm sure I would have again. Personally, I handle the cold weather better than I do the heat.

First of all, Happy Holidays all you sports fans out there. Hope you are keeping warm wherever you are. It is in the teens in my neighborhood today with brisk winds and I suppose even colder in some parts of the state.

Which brings me to my question........if we had had this weather two weekends ago, how many of you would still be sitting in bleachers watching or waiting for your game and how many of you would have said "I don't care if I have already bought the ticket, it's too cold for me so I am staying home today?"

ME AND JER was talking about that as well

Come on now, you know you would have gone. You, like the rest of us, are hopelessly addicted when “our” team is playing. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT