ADVERTISEMENT

Clarke County vs Strasburg

Sep 3, 2016
Any thoughts on this game. My thoughts if clarke plays like last week which is how they should be playing I don't see this game being close. Is Clarke's QB still out or will he be back this week?

Clarke should win by one to two touchdowns, more so due to defense than offense. No idea on status of Clarke's QB. I wouldn't base much on what Clarke did last week against William Monroe, as Monroe is really bad.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
To me this one is a toss up. It is a rivarly game and the Eagles have had the best of it lately. Strasburg is playing some good football this season. They are not world beaters by any stretch. I am looking for a close game in the range of 28-21 final score in favor of the home team. I just think this year Strasburg gets the best of the Eagles as they to me look alot slower this year then in years past. I can not use the Monroe game to get a good read on the eagles, monroe is just horrid on defense. Weather looks good for friday night so it should be a good classic rivarly game in Strasburg. Austin Miller is coming into his own running the ball for strasburg and Duckworth can sling it around a little bit. Pritchett anchors the defense which is pretty darn solid upfront this year. Hunter Rodgers to me is the x factor in the game, if you can limit his big plays you give yourself a chance to win the game. Heres to hoping for a good game and everyone comes out healthy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT