ADVERTISEMENT

Region B week 10 Matchups

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Strasburg travels to Madison- Senior Night and the Mountaineers are honoring the 73 title team and all time great Coach Eddie Dean. The Mountaineers will be fired up and ready to go in this one. Strasburg is coming off of their best game of the season in the win against Clarke County. Strasburg is playing some good football right now and the defense is playing really well and the offense is coming to form with sophmore Brayden Hough growing up at QB with game reps all season. Strasburg sets up a matchup with Central for the District title on the line with a 35-28 win.

Central hosts Page County- Central rolls and the Starters only play the first half.

Clarke travels to Luray- Clarke should win this one

Riverheads travels to Waynesboro- Big Red rolls

Fort hosts Staunton- Fort should keep winning

Draft hosts Wilson Memorial- This one is a toss up to me.

Buckingham travels to Cumberland- The Knights roll in this one.

Strasburg if they keep playing like they have been, Strasburg is the sleeper team of the region, Madison is pretty good to

Central by a ton, Region B favorite

Clarke if the the real Clarke team shows up, A lot of talent on this team but haven't shown it in the 2 loses, if they can get it together they can beat anyone in the region

Riverheads rolls, Riverheads is very good and is also a Region favorite

Staunton in a close one, Fort is having a very good year, i think it depends who they draw in the first round if they get a playoff win

Draft in a close one, Draft is up and down but is still a good team

Buckingham by a lot Haven't seen Buckingham play yet

Reactions: MCAthletics
I could see that. Concerned their could be a let down after the big win or possibly looking ahead to the Rivalry game against Central.

I could see that. Concerned their could be a let down after the big win or possibly looking ahead to the Rivalry game against Central.
BullRun66…

I’m feeling good all of a sudden about this matchup (It might just be gas though)!

How about a friendly wager of a concession stand drink? Payable when MC plays at Strasburg in basketball?

All contingent on the game not being effected by the ever growing forest fire in MC. Thought it was contained but the MCSO just sent out a notice that is not… the smoke is getting serious.

Update: the fire will not effect the game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT