Jun 25, 2021
Strasburg hosts King William

Riverheads travels to Wilson Memorial

Madison travels to Fort Defiance

Page hosts Mountain View

Draft Hosts Staunton

Buckingham travels to Central Lunenburg

Luray hosts Rockridge

Central and Clarke have a bye this week.

PF PA
Clarke- 156 27

Central- 99 27

Riverheads- 70 28

Strasburg- 85 49

Madison- 75 58

Page- 79 172

Draft- 115 86

Buckingham- 104 56

Luray- 68 105

It will be interesting to see if Strasburg can get that W over King William. Buckingham looks like they might be kicking it into gear. Clarke and Central-Woodstock is not this week, but in 3 weeks, and that is going to be some kind of football game. Has to be Class 2 game of the week when that one happens. Both probably will be undefeated. Draft needs a win. I think Draft and Staunton will be a toss up.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
It will be interesting to see if Strasburg can get that W over King William. Buckingham looks like they might be kicking it into gear. Clarke and Central-Woodstock is not this week, but in 3 weeks, and that is going to be some kind of football game. Has to be Class 2 game of the week when that one happens. Both probably will be undefeated. Draft needs a win. I think Draft and Staunton will be a toss up.

Strasburg and KW could go either way. Me personally both teams have not performed up to their abilities so far in the season. KW has more athletes than Strasburg. If somehow Strasburg pulls the win out it will be a big confidence boost for them.

Central at Clarke will be a dog fight for sure. Both teams love to run it and play physical. Central goes to KW the week prior and Clarke plays Catocin in Maryland the week prior. Watching those two teams a couple times I have no idea who has the edge. I will be at the Felt for that one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT